taste has changed

hi

i have been using the nautilus for over 3 weeks. the first 2 weeks i was in love with the nautilus but now i have been getting dry/burn hits even after changing the coil 4 times. i am getting not the same taste n feel like i did in the beginning. can you please assist me on what might have cause this?

thank you
Comments
  • 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Friend,
    Thank you for supporting Aspire and sorry for your problem.
    The coils are the consumables, the use frequency, battery voltage, the PG:VG proportion of e-liquid all can impact the coils' life.
    Many users use the product without reading our manual, the coils are not screw into the hardware tightly, it will burn fast...Recently,Our engineer team have a testing,which find out that it is easy to make the coils transmutative when the coils screwing into the base ,which will cause the coils burnt our quickly.
    What's more,the BDC using the dual coils, which is strict on wicks, so it is really easy to burn, so we recommend the BVC coils, because these coils are without wick inside, the technology has upgraded the structure and function, so these coils will work more long than BDC.
    Two suggestions for you:
    Can you please firstly check the security code of your nautilus to know if it is original? And if it is, please kindly ask the seller who sold it to you for the replacement, and the shop will exchange from their previous dealer, and we will ask our direct distributors to be responsible for every of their partners.please tell us, if they don't exchange, we will cancel their qualification to sell aspire products!
    Or you can buy the BVC coils on our online store:www.aspirecigonline.com
    Thanks.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire