spitting juice

My aspire nautilus tank has just started to spit juice out of the top. I have replaced the coil with an original and cleaned out. Has any had this before? If so can it be sorted?
Comments
  • 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    The spitting phenomenon is normal,it happens occasionally,every brand of tank can meet this problem.and the amount of e-juice is very little,we also use our products do test every day.we also meet the spitting phenomenon occasionally.Our egineer are trying to find out why this "interesting" phenomenon happening,no result at present.but below suggestions will prevent the spitting phenomenon happen:
    Here are our chief engineer suggestion to use our products correctly:
    For our 1.6ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:3.0V-4.2V,use it with normal e-go battery,which have constant voltage output.
    For our 1.8ohm coils,It is better to use them with voltage adjustable battery,the voltage should be 4.2-4.8,if the voltage is too low,the quantity of heat is not enough,however the e-juice with high VG,the e-juice can not be atomized very well,then the leaking problem will happend.We usually use VG proportion less than 50%(0-30%)
    For our 2.1 ohm coils ,the reasonable voltage is:5.0-6.0V,use it with voltage adjustable battery
    Second:it is better that firing the battery and smoking these two actions need do at the same time,we do test that fire the battery then smoke,it also can hear explosive sound and juice spitting out from the drip tip to our mouth.
    Have a nice day!
  • Hi again, thanks for your reply and information. The only problem is I use my beautiful tank which fits perfectly on my fix voltage innokin 134 mx-z and cool fire 1! Can the mesh not go over the whole of the coil top as this may help stem the spitting? I use a 70/30 mix with all my juice. Can you recommend an aspire tank for my fixed voltage devise? Kind regards Rob
  • Dear Customer,
    We are Sorry that we don't understand"Can the mesh not go over the whole of the coil top as this may help stem the spitting? "very well.
    You can scan our website to choose the tank your want:https://online.aspirecig.com/,When choose the tank,you should make sure the diameter of your battery connector is compatible with our tank.
    Have a nice day!
  • What I mean about the mesh is that when you look directly down the coil you can see a mesh. This has a small hole inside it which allows the juice to spit upwards. I was wondering if it could cover the whole coil?
    Regards Rob.
  • Dear Customer,
    Oh,we see,we will put this interesting suggestion to our engineer,if it is really a good idea ,we will use it .
    Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire