Burnt taste

Hi,
I quit smoking and started vaping and on a friend's rec, I pikced up one of the aspire nautilus and every time i tape, it tastes very burnt, worse than the gas station ones. Could you resolve this issue please?
Comments
  • 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    Would you please tell us the security code of your nautilus?
    What kind of battery did you use?What wattage and voltage did you use?
    How is the proportion of the PG:VG of your e-juice?
    Have a nice day!
  • I just received a 5 pack of the 1.6ohm BVC mini coils for my mini tank. The first 2, after letting them soak in the juice, I put on an Ileaf istick at 9 watts and had a burnt taste. Put it on a vision spinner 2 @ 4.4v and the same thing happened. The juice was 50 - 50? Has this happened to anyone else?
  • Dear Customer,
    For our 1.6ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:3.3V-4.2V,use it with normal e-go battery,which have constant voltage output.If customer want to use it with wattage adjustable battery,please make sure the wattage range is:4-6.5W.
    Have a nice day!
  • After letting the juice sit for 5 minutes, did you try a couple of 'cold' hits (just draw without pressing the battery button) to make sure the juice fully wicked into the mesh?

Also try lowering the voltage/wattage. I have one flavor that I have to run at lower voltage or else it will get a burnt taste every time.

One last suggestion: Wait a bit longer between hits, to allow the juice to reflow back to the coil.
  • I have a aspire maxi clearomizer and it worked at first but now it just taste burnt and how do I clean it
  • joe10patitucci" said:
    I have a aspire maxi clearomizer and it worked at first but now it just taste burnt and how do I clean it
    Dear Customer,
    First,please make sure you bought the original products.
    Second,please make sure you use your compatible voltage for different resistance coils
    You can disassemble the device and wash it with clean water,then dry it.(the coils can not be washed with water)
    Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire