Aspire Nautilus BVC Smell

Hello Aspire

First of all I love your products and so do my customers. However one customer in particular seems to be having an issue with the BVC coils on the nautilus mini.

He's reporting a burned smell after about a week or so. I told him it could be down to the high VG content in the e-liquid and that he should allow ample time to soak into the wick but after taking my advice, he's having this problem again. He has tried a new coil but has the same problem straight away with the new coil.

Could the problem be anything other than not allowing the e-liquid to soak in properly?

(P.S I receive my Aspire products from a certified distribution partner in China. I have checked the serial numbers on the box and they are genuine).

Thanks in advance

Stephen
Comments
  • 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire
    What is the resistance of the coils?
    For our 1.6ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:3.3V-4.2V,use it with normal e-go battery,which have constant voltage output.
    For our 1.8ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:4.2V-4.8V,use it with voltage adjustable battery,never use our 1.8 ohm coils with high-power wattage adjustable Mod,if once customer to use our coils with wattage exceed 15W Conscious or non conscious.the structure will be damaged,despite how low wattage customer used later,the burn taste will never solved.
    What more,please check if the connector pin under the base hardware is lost or out of shape(you can pull out the pin,and to check that if the spring is out of shape).
    Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire