1.8 ohm BVC coils in the Nautilus

hi..

i am a few weeks in with my new 5 ml. Nautilus tank.. and so far loving it.
i am using the 1.8 ohm coils and have some questions, as i am having variable success with coil life... some have lasted only a couple of days while the one i have in there now has lasted a week, and seems to still be going strong. i use an eleaf istick VW battery (which i am also loving..!!)

> i have read that the best wattage to use for the 1.8 BVC coil is 4.2 -4.8
- does using a lower wattage shorten the coil life, or are the recommended settings simply related to taste, vape cloud, etc..??

> my ileaf battery always registers a newly inserted coil as 1.8 ohms. after some time (a few hours to a day or so), it shows as 2.1 ohms..?? On 2 occasions when it was reading 2.1 ohms, i would get the message in my ileaf "NO ATOMIZER", and i would have to replace the coil.
- is this normal...??

- does the ohm rating of coils or the wattage of our batteries determine the amount of juice we use...??

thanks for any assistance with my queries...:)

Michael
Comments
  • 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • thank you Tina.. :)
    Tina
  • Dear miguanos,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    In order to get best taste and vape cloud,For our 1.8ohm coils we suggest the reasonable voltage is 4.2-4.8v.
    if the voltage is too low,the quantity of heat is not enough,however the e-juice with high VG,the e-juice can not be atomized very well,then the leaking problem will happend. If voltage is too high,it will easy burn out the coil.We usually use VG proportion less than 50%(0-30%)
    After refilling,customer need check if the coil is assembled to the base hardware properly.
    Our coils use a contact structure where resistance will occur when the spring connector is in direct contact with the heating coil. It is possible that the resistance displayed on your battery can be different from the actual resistance depending on the model of the vaporizer. For example, the resistance could display 1.8ohm when you use the coil in a Nautilus Mini, but show 2.5ohm when used in the Nautilus. This is normal and is a result of the structure of the vaporizer itself, and will not impact the use for vaping.

Best regards!
  • Our pleasure :D
© 2017 Powered by Aspire