New aspire coils. At least 2 in 5 pack are deffective

I have always used aspire tanks and coils since I stopped smoking cigarettes and switched to vapor for health reasons. The old dual coils worked perfectly for me. But ever since they were redesigned I have had major problems with them tasting burnt. I go through the same process when using a new coil: Letting it sit for 5 minutes to allow the juice to absorb, Hitting it without igniting the battery to get the juice in the coil, etc. But even with doing this I still get a burnt taste with at least 2 out of the 5 in a pack. This has happened not once but twice. The last 5 pack I bought 3 of them had this defect. Just to be clear the other ones worked just fine with my process so I know it's not my equipment.

I have gone back to the shop owner multiple time who I have built a friendship with and he said he has other people come in with the same problem. So at this point i have paid and lost to defectiveness an entire 5 pack of coils. I'm not sure what can be done about this minus aspire replacing some coils which would be greatly appreciated. But perhaps also looking in to the new design to see if there is a flaw in the product line. I don't want to switch to a new tank and coil because I'm loyal and like aspire so I'd like to stick with it. However I can't keep purchasing coils and having half of them not work. Any advice or help would also be greatly appreciated. Thanks for any and all help!

~ParrishP13
Comments
  • 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I am having the same issues with bad coils in the 5 pack. My wife and I both use Aspire BDC tanks on a itaste variable voltage battery. Settings are 3.8 and 6.0 on both batteries. So far, we have purchased 3 5 packs. 1.8, and at least 2 coils come out of the box showing 2.3 and burnt flavors. Our retailer states this has been an ongoing problem for him. There is no production dates or lot numbers on the box, only the security codes.
  • Are you using the standard Aspire BVC or Nautilus BVC?
  • A friend of mine, had the same problem with his first and so far only purchase of the BVS standard coils for Aspire ET-S
    I have a new Nautilus Mini, and the two coils in the package, is working flawless :) . Have not opemd the 5 pack extras yet.
  • norwegianvaper" said:
    A friend of mine, had the same problem with his first and so far only purchase of the BVS standard coils for Aspire ET-S
    I have a new Nautilus Mini, and the two coils in the package, is working flawless :) . Have not opemd the 5 pack extras yet.

Yeah, a lot of people I know including myself have had multiple issues with the standard BVC's for tanks like Vivi Novas and such. Burning, leaking and, issues with the pins and the insulators they slide into. As usual Aspire will not rectify or acknowledge the issue with any suggestions other than taking it back to a shop (common knowledge that due to the nature of the product most wont guarantee them) or the very best line they spew yet is the one where they insist that just because it has issues it is a fake product....because you know...... well they could never possibly ever have a few slip past QC. :roll:
  • If the Atlantis coils only last two days each, I will be so pissed. This is getting ridiculous. I have been a loyal Aspire customer, but I cannot believe that after only two days I am getting black little bits on the top of the mesh, a brown staining leaking out of the wicking material into the juice in the tank, and no flavor. I haven't done anything other than follow their direct instructions. This is the third coil in 6 days.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire