eBay warning for fake Aspire devices!

It is NEVER a good idea to buy Aspire products via eBay, over half of the products sold on eBay are fakes. Just a word of caution...
Comments
  • 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Joseph" said:
    It is NEVER a good idea to buy Aspire products via eBay, over half of the products sold on eBay are fakes. Just a word of caution...
    That is not always true. We sell on ebay and the Atlantis we sold were bought from Aspire. But now ebay no longer sells anything from Aspire, if the listing has the word Aspire, Atlantis or Nautilus, they remove it with in hours since aspire claims to be an "ecig" company, not personal vaping items. But our are 100% authentic. Not all ebayers are selling junk!
  • Most ebay sellers these days are crooks, or idiots, or sell fake stuff and junk. It is also funny to read here about a Chinese company complain about other people ripping off its products!
  • edited August 2015 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @ecigvaporbargains I ran into that issue with PayPal and a company that sells as an authorized distributors of Aspire products. Per PayPal in the USA they will close a companies PayPal Account if they sell "ecig" products. The company that my uncle uses had to go with a high risk credit card processing company just because there business was under the category of selling "ecig products" & also small business that only sell E-Liquids are having the same problem. I have an eBay giftcard and having a very hard time using it to purchase anything Aspire on eBay's USA website. Do you have a Web Store?
© 2017 Powered by Aspire