Defective Atlantis Tank

I just received my new Atlantis tank but it has a defect. The white plastic on the base which serves as a seal is deformed on one side which causes my e liquid to leak. I have a nautilus and two mini and never had any issues. I have pictures but have no clue how to post them here. How can this issue be fixed?
Comments
  • 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Anthonym,
    Would you please take a clear picture to show your problem to our service: service@aspirecig.com,they will pass your problem to our engineer.
    Please attach a picture to show your security code and 3D stick of your product.
    Have a nice day!
  • I purchased an aspire nautilus mini tank today and it leaks. The place where I purchased it put the tank together. I was using it and it leaked. I went back to the place where I purchased it and he cleaned it and put it back together and it worked. I purchased it in a different state than I live. On the way home it started leaking again! It is too far for me to return to the store I purchased it. How can you help me?
  • phillips, where exactly is it leaking? Would you be able to show us pictures?
  • How do you post pics here?
  • mphillips" said:
    How do you post pics here?
    You can attach the pictures as attachment!
    As we suggested that please send your pictures to our service: service@aspirecig.com,they need check with our engineer.

Have a nice day!
  • mphillips" said:
    How do you post pics here?
    You can attach the pictures as attachment!
    As we suggested that please send your pictures to our service: service@aspirecig.com,they need check with our engineer.

Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire