Aspire "Nautilus" Flooding issues

I really enjoy my Nautilus tank but not so much lately due to a re-curring flooding issue. To be fair, I will confirm that the replacement coils I have been using are genuine ASPIRE coils however, I have been reading thread after thread and complaint after complaint about this same issue all over the internet.

Aspire might want to get out in front of this issue before you start loosing market share.

I use a good quality blended e-juice (not too thick, not too thin as some suggest to be the problem).
I always use the same juice from the same manufacture. "GREEN AND GOLD VAPOR", excellent...

I clean the tank assembly regularly. This morning, after letting the tank components air dry overnight I re-assembled the tank, threaded in a new coil, and filled it 3/4 full of e-juice. Next thing I know the juice is flowing out of the air holes and all over my brand new VTR...

It doesn't happen often, it's hit and miss. The Nautilus is not a cheap tank, when it works, it's works great. When it doesn't, it's no better than a cheap tank... Probably worse..

LIke I said though. I'll confirm the authenticity of my replacement coils which I purchase by the box. I'll let you know what I find...
Comments
© 2017 Powered by Aspire