Aspire Nautilus (BVC) Glassomizer Leaking

I have the Aspire Nautilus (BVC) Glassomizer and it seems to be leaking out of the airflow holes. I use 3.7 Volts on the take and I was using a 1.6Ω coil (BVC) and it just seems to be leaking out of the holes. I checked the o-rings and they are all fine and it is all snug. I am using a VG base juice.

If you could please help me get this fixed that world be great.

Thanks,
William
Comments
  • 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    For the problem, you need to disassemble the parts, and wash the base hardware using clean water, and dry it using the cloth.
    What's more,For our 1.6ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:3.0V-4.2V,use it with normal e-go battery,if the voltage is too low,the quantity of heat is not enough,however the e-juice with high VG,the e-juice can not be atomized very well,then the leaking problem will happend.We usually use VG proportion less than 50%(0-30%)

Have a nice day!
  • The e-juice that I am using is 50VG base. Also I have tried it on a Mod which has a 18650 battery in it (3.7V). and it works sometimes and then others it doesn't I don't know if it is a connection problem in the mod on in the tank. I tried it on my e-go C battery and it works fine just not the large clouds that I was hoping for. Will the tank work with a Mod like that?
    Thanks, Will
  • Dear Customer,
    Some people asked that why we invented nautilus series coils with different resistance ,not only for offering customer some different choose,but also because different resistance coils have different voltage and compatible battery requirement to make the coils work properly.
    We don't suggest our customer to use our nautilus series coils with mod battery.
    For our 1.6ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:3.3V-4.2V,use it with normal e-go battery,which have constant voltage output.
    For our 1.8ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:4.2V-4.8V,use it with voltage adjustable battery.

If customer want to get cloud vapor,they can have look at our new products Atlantis(compatible with 20-30w battery,high vg proportion e-juice):https://online.aspirecig.com/atlantis-c-16.html?zenid=eaddf9d3ce41ab8c4b8cb046934b420d

Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire