Mini Nautilus leaks, sucking up juice

It's basically brand new. I dropped it once and broke the tank. I got a new tank and it's leaked ever since. From what I can tell it seems juice is leaking past the threads of the wick. When I unscrew the wick it's coated in fluid. A new wick didn't fix the problem.
So it the part that the wick screws into most likely defective? I'm unsure what this part is called.

I'm also using a 1.8 ohm coil with an aspire 1000 mah cfvv+ battery with adjustable voltage. I've been using 4.8 volts.

I'm also experiencing a burning taste. I obviously thought it was a burnt out wick. But upon replacing the wick with a brand new one the burning taste (the taste you get with a old wick) still exists after about 30 burns. Is it maybe due to the leaking problem?

Any help or direction would be great.
Comments
  • 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you and for supporting aspire!
    What does the wick mean?Does it means the coil?
    What does "what I can tell it seems juice is leaking past the threads of the wick. When I unscrew the wick it's coated in fluid."mean,do you mean the thread of coils is coated with fluid,it is normal,because when working the e-juice enter into the coils and atomized,we also can see e-juice coated on the thread of the coils and in the base hardware(the coils screw into),the e-juice is very little.
    What's more,it is easy to make above leaking problem,if one just fire the battery but not smoke.
    What kind of e-juice did you use?As we know a high sugar/sweetener content e-juice it will gunk up and carmalize on the coil really fast and burn taste.You can try turning the volts down, but it won't solve the problem thoroughly.We suggest use e-juice with less sugar/sweetener content
    Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire