Nautilus tank (full size) often sprays e-liquid in my mouth?

Hey everyone, I have a full-size Nautilus tank and I love it. There's a few issues with it but I've typically been able to whip up some kind of solution for them. The issue I've been having recently is one I can't seem to fix however.

When I begin vaping (press down the power button) nothing happens for just a breif moment, and then I hear a loud "crack" followed by a mist of e-liquid shooting into my mouth. I was curious as to what was going on, so I pressed the power button down on my vape without putting it up to my mouth and I observed a trail of vapor fly out of the mouth-piece right as I heard the cracking noise!

The weird part is this didn't happen with the coil that came with the full-size nautilus tank, but I switched to the coils for the nautilus mini (BVC atomizer) and while there was no problem with the first BVC I went through, this second one is when the problems began.

So my question is: what is wrong here, can I fix it, and how???

Some additional details for anyone who's looking to help me out:
  • Typically vape on the second smallest airflow setting, although I switch to the largest one when the tank floods.
    I use a VV mod set between 3.6-4.1V
    I keep the tank above 2 ml as often as possible, and clean it at least once a week.
Any help is appreciated, and if you need extra information just let me know!
Comments
  • 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    Here are our chief engineer suggestion to use our products correctly:
    For our 1.6ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:3.0V-4.2V,use it with normal e-go battery,which have constant voltage output.
    For our 1.8ohm coils,It is better to use them with voltage adjustable battery,the voltage should be 4.2-4.8,if the voltage is too low,the quantity of heat is not enough,however the e-juice with high VG,the e-juice can not be atomized very well,then the leaking problem will happend.We usually use VG proportion less than 50%(0-30%)
    Second:it is better that firing the battery and smoking these two actions need do at the same time,we do test that fire the battery then smoke,it also can hear explosive sound and juice spitting out from the drip tip to our mouth.

Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire