This isn't right.

I got the Nautilus as a replacement tank for my old one of a different brand that I thought was broken. I opened the box for it and the glass tank was shattered as if the box had been dropped before I purchased it. I went to go return it for my money back and the store would not accept it back since it was broken even though I had only gone as far as the parking lot since I was going to put it together in my car when I found this out. I did not want an exchange since I was on the edge about getting a new one in the first place and was not happy by my experience with it being broken before I even got the chance to take it out of the box. I am completely unhappy that I have now spent $40 on an unusable piece of equipment. Luckily, I managed to get my old one up and running again with some TLC. Is there any way that I can get a manufacturer refund? I still have my receipt dated for 10/20/2014 and nothing was removed from the box.
Comments
  • 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    We sincerely sorry for your bad experience,but We can not refund you for this problem.
    First:Our after-sale process is :when consumer found what their bought is defective,they can firstly check the security code on our website to confirm if it is original,then ask the dealer for exchange,every dealer is responsible for their products,we need the dealer's help,for we don't see the defective.when any qualiy problems occur, they can ask for exchange from their previous dealer.We have send some replacement to our distributor directly.
    Second,The glass is fragile,which is out of our warranty.
    You can buy the glass replacement tank on our online store:https://online.aspirecig.com/aspire-nautilus-mini-replacement-pyrex-glass-tank-p-83.html
    Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire