Aspire Nautilus Mini Leaks and floods

I just recently bought an Aspire Naultilus Mini because I heard so many great things about them. I have yet been able to enjoy this product. It floods out and leaks very badly and I end up getting a mouthful of juice. I have tried changing out the coils, checked the seals, etc. I have done this numerous of times and it still floods and leaks. I paid $43.00 for this and it has been the worst tank I ever had. I'm thinking I may have got a defective one. Someone told me it probably has some bad threads on it. Any help or advice wold be greatly appreciated. Not sure If I'll spend my money on Aspire products again. If it's a simple defect than I understand.

Thank you!!
DM
Comments
  • 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Please make sure you bought original nautilus mini,not only just by checking the security code,but also by checking the packaging and print.https://www.aspirecig.com/news/news176.html
    You also can send the security code and the pictures to our service:service@aspirecig.com,they can double check for you.
    what is the resistance of your coils?
    What kind of battery did you use?
    For our 1.6ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:3.3V-4.2V,use it with normal e-go battery,which have constant voltage output.
    For our 1.8ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:4.2V-4.8V,use it with voltage adjustable battery,if the voltage is too low,the quantity of heat is not enough,however the e-juice with high VG,the e-juice can not be atomized very well,then the leaking problem will happend.we suggest e-juice with vg proportion less than 50%
    What's more,if someone use our products like lung-draw from an RDA ,it is also easy get e-juice into mouth.
    Have a nice day!
  • Tina" said:
    Dear Customer,
    Please make sure you bought original nautilus mini,not only just by checking the security code,but also by checking the packaging and print.https://www.aspirecig.com/news/news176.html
    You also can send the security code and the pictures to our service:service@aspirecig.com,they can double check for you.
    what is the resistance of your coils?
    What kind of battery did you use?
    For our 1.6ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:3.3V-4.2V,use it with normal e-go battery,which have constant voltage output.
    For our 1.8ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:4.2V-4.8V,use it with voltage adjustable battery,if the voltage is too low,the quantity of heat is not enough,however the e-juice with high VG,the e-juice can not be atomized very well,then the leaking problem will happend.we suggest e-juice with vg proportion less than 50%
    What's more,if someone use our products like lung-draw from an RDA ,it is also easy get e-juice into mouth.
    Have a nice day!
    I checked and it is genuine.

I also already stated I used a 1.8 ohm coil @ 4.8 volts so it is within spec.

The juice I use also meets those standards.

Knowing this do you have anymore suggestions? The wick doesn't seem to be sealing properly. Is it the coil that the wick screws into? Is it possible a faulty coil? Thanks
  • Dear Customer,
    What does "wick" here mean"The wick doesn't seem to be sealing properly. Is it the coil that the wick screws into? "Does it mean the rubber seal gasket or the base hardware(the coil screw into it)?would you please take a picture of it.
    For your problem,our engineer fells very strange,please send mail to our service: service@aspirecig.com we need below information:
    First security code of your tank,and pictures for the black of the back box,and the packaging inside the box.
    Second a video to show how you screw and use our products.how this problem happen.
    Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire