Rules of service - information

Dear Aspire's customers,
We at Aspire value the support we provide with our customer service, something that we believe enjoys success through evolution and growth. This can be readily found and experienced through the use of our support pages and the posts therein. If you are unable to find the answers you seek and would like to contact our support service directly, then you are welcome to do so by use of the attachment form.
Please fill in the information and send to use via email:service@aspirecig.com, and we will endeavor to get back to you as soon as possible.if you don't act according to our service rules,we will refuse to answer your question.
Thank you!
Comments
  • 9 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hi I tried to order an Aspire Nautilus Tank Clearomizer. I received an email about having an account created with aspire but nothing confirming my purchase. Your website is really confusing and there is no order history tab that I am able to find. Please let me know if my order went through or not.
    Thanks
    Annika
  • annika" said:
    Hi I tried to order an Aspire Nautilus Tank Clearomizer. I received an email about having an account created with aspire but nothing confirming my purchase. Your website is really confusing and there is no order history tab that I am able to find. Please let me know if my order went through or not.
    Thanks
    Annika
    Dear Annika,
    Really sorry for the inconvenience.
    You have made an order successfully.
    Order number:201407514.
    And you order was shipped on 15th,Dec.
    Tracking no. was shipped to your email address.
    Pls noted.

Best Regards!
  • I do not want any more refill packs. I did not order any and would like to return the ones that were sent without my consent. Thank You
  • Hi
    I ordered Aspire Atlantis (order number 201 407 814) 17 December, 2014.
    But on 29 December, 2014 the parcel was returned. Your manager promised me a full refund. Already passed more than one month, but I still have not a full refund. Why my letters no one answers? What is the problem?
    Thank You
  • I ordered several parts for the Aspire Atlantis. (#201409137)

A delivery attempt was made but the tracking information shows the delivery failed due to
    "insufficent address". I contacted the U.S. Postal service and was told the package was being directed back to China. I tried to get the package redelivered but was told that was not possible.

I would like my order to be shipped again immediately with no additional cost since your shipping department did not place the right address that was provided to your company on the package.

This is my fourth attempt to get a response from someone regarding this issue. Please contact me as sonn as possible. I just want the items I paids for or a refund.

Thank you,

Richard
  • riccon6602" said:
    I ordered several parts for the Aspire Atlantis. (#201409137)

A delivery attempt was made but the tracking information shows the delivery failed due to
    "insufficent address". I contacted the U.S. Postal service and was told the package was being directed back to China. I tried to get the package redelivered but was told that was not possible.

I would like my order to be shipped again immediately with no additional cost since your shipping department did not place the right address that was provided to your company on the package.

This is my fourth attempt to get a response from someone regarding this issue. Please contact me as sonn as possible. I just want the items I paids for or a refund.

Thank you,

Richard
    Dear customer ,
    Really sorry for the trouble .
    The order is in transit back .
    If the package was returned ,I can give you two suggestions :
    The First : I can ship it again .
    The Second :I will cancel it and refund after we have received it .
    What do you think ?
    Best Regards !
  • Tina" said:
    Dear Aspire's customers,
    We at Aspire value the support we provide with our customer service, something that we believe enjoys success through evolution and growth. This can be readily found and experienced through the use of our support pages and the posts therein. If you are unable to find the answers you seek and would like to contact our support service directly, then you are welcome to do so by use of the attachment form.
    Please fill in the information and send to use via email:service@aspirecig.com, and we will endeavor to get back to you as soon as possible.if you don't act according to our service rules,we will refuse to answer your question.
    Thank you!
    I have a question, my aspire I burned some juice in it and I want to know can I wash the part that you put the glass tank it? Can any of it be put into water to wash it?

thanks
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    The whole device can be washed with water,customers can use alcohol to wash water,but please don't soak the device in the alcohol for long time(10 minutes is ok),then use do deep clean with water.

Wish you all the best!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire