Defective Nautilus

:? I received the Aspire Nautilus as a gift. It was shipped directly to me from Eciggity. Not being familiar with the product it was suggested that I watch a few videos on utube regarding use. That is exactly what I did. Then I proceeded to attach the Nautilus to my itazte mvp 2.0 and it didn't work. After contacting a friend who has both products and is working just find, we discovered that my Nautilus was incomplete! The bottom hardware is missing the spring, seal and cover tip that actually is needed to make contact with itazte battery pack. You might want to checkout your eciggity distributor's warranty and their return policy. If I wasn't stuck with a Nautilus that will never work as shipped to me, I would find their return policy almost funny because it is a joke. It is definitely a C.Y.A.C. which pretty much makes them where they're not liable for anything. A 24 hour, never used(unable to try it out) and must analyze product yourself to determine if it is ok. Heck I didn't even open the package within the 24 hour requirement. I find all of the above issues unsatisfactory and I would hope that you will feel the same. Furthermore, their return policy displays just plain poor business ethics and you might want to rethink having eciggity one of your distributors. Meanwhile, I am stuck with your product as stated above which will never have worked correctly as assembled and shipped to me. Is there anyway you can resolve my dilemma without further cost to anyone involved in receiving and trying your highly rated product.

Hopefully waiting a positive outcome,
Sandy
Comments
  • 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Our after-sale process is :when consumer found what their bought is defective,they can firstly check the security code on our website to confirm if it is original,then ask the dealer for exchange,every dealer is responsible for their products,we need the dealer's help,for we don't see the defective.when any qualiy problems occur, they can ask for exchange from their previous dealer.We have send some replacement to our distributor directly. If our consumer feedback that the distributors don't exchange,we will cancel their qualification to sell aspire products.
    If you buy it from our online store,you can send your problem our online store support: abby@aspirecig.com
    Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire