Fake CF VV Battery?

So I went into a small semi-local vape shop today with the intention of purchasing an Aspire CF VV battery and a nautilus mini tank to go with it, my first vape as I badly want to quit smoking.
After getting home and setting it all up I was happy with it, but for safe measure I decided to check the security codes on the Aspire website. The mini tank code worked fine and was legitimate, but the code on the CF VV box wouldn't even scratch off, it was just printed on and non-scratchable!
After that I started to notice other things that didn't seem quite right. The top and bottom ends, which as far as I know are supposed to be made of stainless steel, are in fact plastic and non-ferrous. It is also missing the CE emblem and mah rating as well which I have seen on other like devices after doing a quick google image search.

I called the shop and explained my situation to them, to which whom I'm assuming is the owner, responded, "well does the battery work?"
I let him know that while the battery does indeed work, it isn't the product I went in with the intentions of buying, but a knockoff.
He told me to come back in, which I plan on doing tomorrow, and he will issue me a refund.
Is that sufficient or should I pursue further action of some sort?

Link to the gallery containing pictures.
http://imgur.com/a/ODobQ#0

Advice, suggestions, and comments are very much appreciated.
Comments
  • 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    We are sorry that we can not see your pictures,
    There are CE and trash bin certification symbols on our batteries,if yours does not have them,it is a fake one.
    we suggest you to send your pictures and security code to our service:service@aspirecig.com,she will check for you.
    You also can take some clear pictures of the packaging inside and outside for your nautilus mini,she can double check for you.
    Have a nice day!
  • Edited to include a direct link to a gallery of the photos so other potential customers can learn from my mistakes perhaps.
    I also sent an e-mail with said photos.
  • Oh,we opened it,the battery is a fake one,no CE and trash bin certification symbols on it.
    You also can take some clear pictures of the packaging inside and outside for your nautilus mini,she can double check for you.
    Have a nice day!
  • Here's a few shots of the packing for the mini nautilus tank I purchased at the same time as the fake CF VV battery.

http://imgur.com/a/fDpQL

Thanks for the quick replies as well! ;)
  • Dear Customer,
    We need two more pictures:
    First on is the back of the black box.
    Second,would you please take a picture of the packaging inside the box,you showed one,but we want to see the back.
    Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire