Broken base-threaded end popped off, unit longer receives po

Hi! I just purchased my nautilus approx 2 weeks ago, and I've enjoyed it profusely, but earlier today the very end of the 'power end' on the base popped off, leaving the threads intact but preventing the unit from receiving power from the battery. Is this damage covered by warranty? If so, how would I go about having it repaired?
Comments
  • 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Do you mean the connector pin on the base hardware popped off?
    Did the connector pin can be found?
    Have a nice day!
  • My aspire also broke off. How do I get a replacement? The wires are exposed from the battery.
  • Mine also popped off , how do I get it fixed or replaced?
  • Dear Customer,
    Do you also mean the connector pin on the base hardware popped off?
    Did the connector pin can be found?
    Have a nice day!
  • I think I have the same or a similar problem. I just recently purchased the Aspire Nautilus on Friday, 10/17/14 and the bottom base popped off.

The piece I am referencing is the metal plate directly below the airflow ring. Is this normal? I popped it back on and it does seem that it's working however, after having it for such a short time, I'm quite disappointed.

Here is a picture of the piece that I'm talking about. http://s832.photobucket.com/user/reaktorblue/media/IMG_20141019_223126_zpse0729a6b.jpg.html

At first, there was some play with the airflow ring. It would move up and down. After applying pressure I was able to get it back on tight enough so that it looks normal but I'm still concerned that this is a manufacture defect as there was no rhyme or reason why this part came loose.

Please advise at your earliest convenience or when your time permits with any advice or suggestions. I'd greatly appreciate it!

Warmest Regards,

Reaktorblue
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    Please make sure you bought original nautilus,not only just by checking the security code,but also by checking the packaging and print.
    If it is original,you can ask the seller for replacement.
    If you buy it from our online store,you can send your problem to our online store support:abby@aspirecig.com
    Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire