Upgrade the BVC coil

Hello all,

I'm french reseller of Aspire brand. And just want do a review about BVC coil.
I'am also user of mechanical mod and rebuildable aty.

Really good job, nice flavor with it, but => they need big power !

I put one BVC 1.6ohm on Aspire ET-S glass, and flavor was nice, with 4.8V on provari.

So first, possible to have some BVC 1.2ohm may be some sub-ohm bvc for mechanical mod ?

Second: too much capillarity, first time I say this about a replacement coil, but may be the 4 hole are too much, every time juice go up in the mouth.

I know how to breath, slowly for long time, I use it carefully and i have juice in mouth...

Finally, may be just 2 hole is more efficient ?

Do will you stop production of bdc coil ? I prefer for the moment sell bdc to my customers if they don't have VV battery cause the BVC need really more power, nice taste, but too much juice.

thank you
Comments
  • 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you very much for buying our product!
    We will send your kindly advice to our engineer department, and we'll constantly improve our product to provide you a perfect experience.
    The allowable voltage for our 1.6 ohm coils is: 3.0V-4.2V. exceed voltage will make burn taste and affect the coils' life.For our 1.8 ohm coils,It is better to use with voltage adjustable battery,the voltage should be 4.2-4.8,if the voltage is too low,the quantity of heat is not enough,however the e-juice with high VG,the e-juice can not be atomized very well,then the leaking problem will happend.
    First,we will have new products to release by the end of this month or the beginning of next month,which will not make you disappointed,you can take notice of our website:https://www.aspirecig.com/.
    Second,we will talk to our enginner about the holes on the coils.
    Third,our manufacture is depend on the market ,if market need it ,we will continue to production of it.
    Have a nice day!
  • I hope you understand what I say:

I put 5V (provari) on BVC coil 1.6ohm => leaking with 50/50 PG VG

It is not leaking by the bottom after use, it's leaking by some drop of juice into the ch

So leaking not come for power problem, the taste is great, this is the best clearomizer coil for taste.

When I use CF VV I put the battery on 4.8V => maximum also

I say this for have a coil BVC, may be with 3 holes, in 1.2 ohm.

The coil after few days, give less vapor, so people want to put more voltage, and it's not possible with BVC, because when it's new, the put battery voltage on 4.8V.

( I sell only 1.6 ohm BVC for this, 1.8ohm need really too much voltage. )

That was good with BDC coil 1.8ohm => people started with 3.7V and after some day, up the voltage progressively until replace the coil.

This power is not necessary, but your coil is good and can take, so go ! :)

You are near to the perfect with this coil, continue !
  • I love the Nautilus mini with the bvc coils i'm using a 60pg40vg I have the voltage set at 4.5 I am not getting any liquid in my mouth but I am getting the absolute perfect blend of flavor and throat hit it's absolutely amazing and wonderful but I am absolutely getting no liquid in my mouth after you fill it up you need to make sure that you turn it upside down and get up in there with a Q-tip and get any drops that you might have dropped or accidentally spilled in the middle while filling it up and then you can avoid it that way just make sure you dry out the drip tip and that middle chamber with a Q-tip after you fill it up and you won't have any problems
© 2017 Powered by Aspire