High VG juice

hi
I would like to know which bvc coil - 1.6ohms,1.8ohms or 2.1ohms you recommend for high vg (80%) juices.

Also any suggestions for how to best clean the nautilus - not only glass but the rest of it, to better the performance the tank. Like between changing juices and stuff.

I am using vision spinner 2 battery with my nautilus. Range 3.3V - 4.8V.

Cheers
Comments
  • 11 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    We suggest our customer to use our coils with e-juice with less VG proportion(less than 50%),for high vg e-juice really affect the coils life.
    You can unscrew the tank,clean it with water,if it is ok,you can use swab to help you to clean the corner.(the coils can not be washed with water)
    When change different flavor of e-juice,it is better to change coils,otherwise,you will get a few impure flavor at first time.
    Some people asked that why we invented coils with different resistance coils ,not only for offering customer some different choose,but also because different resistance coils have different voltage and applicative battery requirement to make the coils work properly.
    For our 1.6ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:3.3V-4.2V,use it with normal e-go battery,which have constant voltage output.
    For our 1.8ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:4.2V-4.8V,use it with voltage adjustable battery,never use our 1.8 ohm coils with high-power wattage adjustable Mod,if once customer to use our coils with wattage exceed 15W Conscious or non conscious.the structure will be damaged,despite how low wattage customer used later,the burn taste will never solved.
    What's more,high proportion of VG e-juice or high sugar/sweetener content e-juice will also affect the coils life.we suggest to use our products with VG proportion less than 50%
    Have a nice day!
  • Thanx for ur reply
    Then is bdc coils better than bvc coils for high vg ejuices??
    If yes what ohms is best to buy for that purpose?
    Cheers
  • Dear Customer,
    As we stated in last post,high vg e-juice will affect the coils' life,neither our BDC coils nor our BVC coils for high VG e-juice(the proportion high than 50%).
    For our nautilus series coils,we have two specification: 1.6 ohm and 1.8 ohm
    For our BDC series clearomizer coils,we have three specification:1.6 ohm,1.8 ohm and 2.1 ohm.
    You can choose what you like,for high resistance coils can endure high voltage.
    Have a nice day!
  • I use 100% VG and the ET on EGO Passthru at standard power with no trouble at all. I do slightly dilute it with distiller water at 1/150.
  • GROOOOVED" said:
    I use 100% VG and the ET on EGO Passthru at standard power with no trouble at all. I do slightly dilute it with distiller water at 1/150.
    Dear Customer,
    As we stated that high vg proportion e-juice really affect the coils life,which confirmed by our thousands of test,you can use it with no problem right now,but when time pass by...
    Good luck to you.
    Have a nice day!
  • Mine usually break before the coils wear out. :0(
  • I use 50/50 most of the time, but my favorite juice is a 70vg/30pg blend. As the Aspire representative stated, the coil life is lessened slightly. However, the function is still great, as long as you are ok with a shorter coil life, then to me it is OK. I don't get dry hits, and only get a burned taste around 14-15 watts. I find a coil usually lasts 2 weeks or more with 50/50. With higher VG i get about 10 days. (BTW I am a pretty heavy vaper)
  • Dear Customer,
    For our 1.8ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:4.2V-4.8V, it is better to use with voltage adjustable battery,if customer really want to use it with wattage adjustable battery,the wattage is 7.5-12W.

Now we released a new products called Atlantis,Aspire's Atlantis has raised the bar to new heights. This next generation tank system brings improved adjustable airflow and Sub Ohm coils that provides performance similar to even the best rebuildable atomizer. By enhancing Aspire's Bottom Vertical Coil design Vapers will experience better taste and vapor production. Aspire's Atlantis Tank design is easy to carry, install, and refill. Aspire... the trusted name in Personal Vaporizers. -
    This products can use with high VG e-juice,compatible with 20-30W battery.You can refer to our website to know more about it.See more at: https://www.aspirecig.com/products/Atlan ... q9xcY.dpuf
    Have a nice day!
  • Now you will have the Atlantis that can take high VG liquids all day! 8-)
  • Wow, don't wash the coils with water? I wash mine with water, soak them in hydrogen peroxide, rinse extremely well with very hot tap water and rinse again with distilled water. They seem to last an awfully long time and that's with using higher VG juices and vaping at between 11 and 13.5 watts. And I'd say I'm a moderate to heavy vaper. Great product, those Nautilus Mini BVC coils. Can't wait to try the Atlantis.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire