CF VV battery intermittent

I bought an Aspire CF VV 1600mAh battery September 30, 2014. Initially the battery worked fine. It now only works correctly intermittently. Sometimes it blinks amber, sometimes it blinks blue. In either case there is no output. The battery is fully charged when this occurs. I tried to return it for an exchange at the retailer I purchased it from, but they refused.
I have a second Aspire CF VV 1600mAh battery that works just fine, so I tend to believe the battery itself is faulted. Since all my set-ups work just fine with a number of batteries, including the additional Aspire battery, I do not believe they are in any way at fault.
Comments
  • 9 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    There are only two colors for LED Light Indicator:Blue LED light will display for battery cell voltage of 3.5-4.2V. The Orange LED indicates a voltage less than 3.5V,you need to charge your battery.How it blinks amber?
    How do you verify the battery has no output?
    Plug the USB into the supplied wall charger or computer to charge,The battery will flash 3 times and then turn solid in color,did it flash three times,when you charge?
    Have a nice day!
  • Tina,
    The battery is fully charged. This was verified by the retailer when I tried to exchange it (They only have a 7 day return policy and apparently don't back the products they sell). As I said, it is intermittent. When it blinks (either color) I don't get a hit. When it does work, everything is normal. It doesn't matter what voltage I set it at. I have tried different value coils, same thing. I believe this battery is defective, what I really want to know is how to go about exchanging it for a replacement before it fails completely and the warranty has expired. I am extremely happy with my other Aspire battery.
    By the way amber and orange are the same color.
    Thank you,
    Bert
  • Dear Customer,
    Our after-sale process is :when consumer found what their bought is defective,they can firstly check the security code on our website to confirm if it is original,then ask the dealer for exchange,every dealer is responsible for their products,we need the dealer's help,for we don't see the defective.when any qualiy problems occur, they can ask for exchange from their previous dealer.We have send some replacement to our distributor directly. If our consumer feedback that the distributors don't exchange,we will cancel their qualification to sell aspire products.
    If you buy it from our online store,you can send your problem our online store support: abby@aspirecig.com
    Have a nice day!
  • The security code on the battery is. I checked and it is good.
    The retailer (dealer) refuses to exchange the battery for another because it is beyond their 7 day return policy. Even though there is a 3o day warranty for the battery, they stated that beyond 7 days I would have to deal with the manufacturer for an exchange.
    I bought this battery September 30 from:
    VAPEN SMOKE
    3100 Kitsap Way
    Bremerton Washington

To be honest, I'm a little frustrated at this point.

Thanks,
    Bert
  • Wow! Really, no reply since the 16th?!?!
  • Dear Customer,
    We are sorry that we have stated on last post that Our after-sale process is :when consumer found what their bought is defective,they can firstly check the security code on our website to confirm if it is original,then ask the dealer for exchange,every dealer is responsible for their products,we need the dealer's help,for we don't see the defective.when any qualiy problems occur, they can ask for exchange from their previous dealer.We have send some replacement to our distributor directly. If our consumer feedback that the distributors don't exchange,we will cancel their qualification to sell aspire products.
    If you buy it from our online store,you can send your problem our online store support: abby@aspirecig.com
    Have a nice day!
  • I thought I would come back and make sure there have been no other additions to the run around I've already gotten.
    The battery has now nearly completely died. Mostly just blinks Amber.
    I have contacted ASPIRE USA in Kent Wa twice. No response whatsoever.
    Obviously the "claimed" 6 month warranty offered by Aspire is not intended to be honored.
    Obviously Aspire DOES NOT support the products they sell.
    I have never had such poor customer support from any company ever. (and I am old)
    I will never buy another ASPIRE product. Ever.

Bert.
  • Dear Customer,
    Of course we will be responsible for every of our products.But every company has its own after-sale process.As our after-sale process,we need send replacements to our directly retailers and authorized directly distributors.
    Our after-sale process is :when consumer found what their bought is defective,they can firstly check the security code on our website to confirm if it is original,When customer check it on our website,it should be original,no one check it before you.then ask the dealer for exchange,every dealer is responsible for their products,we need the dealer's help,for we don't see the defective.when any qualiy problems occur, they can ask for exchange from their previous dealer.We will send the replacement to our authorized selles.
    We suggest customer to ask the seller for sevice,for we can not see the defective,if the seller confirm the product is defect,you exchange from the seller,if the seller bought the products from us directly,they can ask us for replacement,if the seller bought the products from our authorized distributors,our authorized distributors will replacement it.
    For we have customers around the world,it is really difficult to offer directly service to every customers around the world.We are now trying to establish global service.but it need time to finish.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
    Best Regard
© 2017 Powered by Aspire