Sub-Ohm battery/mod with usb pass-through

I love the design of the sub-ohm battery and mods but what I would really like to get is one that has usb charging for my 18650 battery if I got the mod or if I got the sub-ohm battery. Also a pass-through feature to allow us to vape while it is being charged with usb would be nice as well with these. I really enjoy my box mods that have similar features and use them all the time.
Comments
  • 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Our CF SUB ohm batteries are the upgraded version of our old CF series battery,the capacity has upgraded.the cap on the bottom can not be removed.Customer can use our old charger to charge it.
    Our CF MOD batteries is the upgraded version of traditional Mod,it has Protective electronic switch,which is easy to control when using.What's more,it has Overdischarge and Atomizer Short Circuit Protection.
    On the bottom of our CF MOD batteries,the cap can be removed,customer need fill in they own batteries.
    Customer can not charge the 18650 batteries with our CF MOD,they need remove the 18650 batteries out of our cf mod,and use the charger for the 18650 batteries to charge.Our CF MOD is just a holder.
    CF SUB Ohm or CF MOD both can be used with our Atlantis.If someone don't have the knowledge to operate the CF Mod ,we suggest to use our CF SUB Ohm battery.Also remember that the CF MOD does not come with a battery. You will have purchase an 18650 battery separately. You will also need to have battery charger that accepts 18650 batteries, as the CF MOD will not charge a battery via the Aspire USB charger.
    We are sorry that Our CF Mod is just a holder,it has no charge function.We will pass your suggestions to our engineer.
    Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire