Nautilus Mini drip tip

I would really like to see the black plastic/delrin drip tips from the Mini Vivi Nova made available to purchase as an accessory. There are situations in which I don't like using the provided steel drip tip.
Comments
  • 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Joseph,
    Good idea ,I will pass your idea to our manager,if any feedback,I will let you know.
    Thank you my dear friend!
  • Let me start off by saying I absolutely love the Nautilis mini but I have found out that with the stainless steel drip tip that it comes with if your tongue accidentally touches the drip tip you get that metal taste I would like to see a other option of a drip tip come out for it that won't give you that metal taste but other than that it's a wonderful product and I love it
  • There are actually plenty of plastic drip tips available out there for next to nothing anyway. I used to find that I had that metallic taste with my Evod 2 (one of my first clearomiser) Put me right off metal drip tips until I found the V1 Kanger Aertank one for sale. I thought I be changing the Nautilus's one for one of those until I tried it but for some reason, despite looking very similar, it's not & I love it. Although the giant chimney on the Atlantis is better, it fits the mini as well and doesn't look odd either, with the replacement stainless sleeved tank. :D
  • I also prefer a Delrin or PMMA type drip tip.

I have found that ALL aftermarket 510 tips I have tried on the Nautilus, Nautilus Mini, and Atlantis fits too loosely and threatens to fall out. It is clearly not a standard 510 tolerance.

Additionally, the Atlantis drip tip, which I like the wide-bore design, fits too loose in the Nautilus.

Visiting my local vape shop, I tried every 510 drip tip they had in the store, and ALL of them fit loose.
    Which moved my conversation with the shop owner how nice it would be to have a
    Delrin, Wide-bore, Flattened tip. THEY DONT EXIST!
    ...Made specially to fit ASPIRE Nautilus tanks!

Maybe its just me, but unless its a fork or spoon, I dont like anything metal going into my mouth.

Only a SS drip tip from a Aethertech PlumeVeil fits perfectly on my Nautilus. I wil try a Vivi Nova tip some time soon, but I have my doubts.
  • Drew54" said:
    There are actually plenty of plastic drip tips available out there for next to nothing anyway. I used to find that I had that metallic taste with my Evod 2 (one of my first clearomiser) Put me right off metal drip tips until I found the V1 Kanger Aertank one for sale. I thought I be changing the Nautilus's one for one of those until I tried it but for some reason, despite looking very similar, it's not & I love it. Although the giant chimney on the Atlantis is better, it fits the mini as well and doesn't look odd either, with the replacement stainless sleeved tank. :D
    I have a genuine Nautilus and Nautilus Mini. I have tried ALL the drip tips in a couple of local shops and they all fit extremely loose in the Nautilus. I am convinced this is not 510 specs.

I also tried the Atlantis drip tip in the Nautilus and Mini, and it is very loose also.

I am currently using my Aethertech Plume Veil drip tip. it fits VERY secure.

Talking with the vape shop owner, we agreed that Aspire should make some Delrin drip tips, wide bore and also a option for flattened tip (please?).
© 2017 Powered by Aspire