Atlantis hit/harsh

Just picked up your Atlantis tank yesterday and so far I'm just experiencing very "hot" hits. I have a battery that goes up to 50 watts. The guy at the vape shop I got it from was running his at 30 watts and .05 ohm.
I've tried from 7 to 35 watts and the hits are too hot to inhale and the clouds not nearly the size he was producing. I've also adjusted the airflow from lean to full flow without any notable difference.
Suggestions?
Comments
  • 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Are you using a high PG liquid?
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    Our Atlantis is compatible with 20-30W wattage output batteries,Customers need check the wattage output is enough to fire our Atlantis,what's more,please make sure using wattage not exceed 30W,or you will burn out the coils.
    If customer want to get more vapor,they can use high VG e-juice.Please notice that customer need let the device stand up for several minutes(5-6 minutes).
    What's more,please notice that customers can't use our Atlantis like using our nautilus mini,otherwise customers will think the products are defective.no vapor or a little vapor,customers need take a long lung-draw,like using an RDA.

Best regards!
  • As Tina says, you must take a long and hard direct to lung inhale.
    You must be able to hear the air flowing in the drip tip.
    Use minimum 50 VG and no more than 6mg nicotine for your comfort (start at 0 or 3mg), this around 25 Watts for a start.
    The hit is hard enough ;)
  • Let us know if this helps Stevo...
© 2017 Powered by Aspire