Will Nautilus work with CF MOD?

I currently have the Nautilus tank and just ordered the Atlantis and CF MOD. I was wondering if the Nautilus tank with 1.6 atomizer will work on the CF MOD too? Sometimes I'm on the road a lot and having a Nautilus tank size is much more convenient. I would primarily use the Atlantis with the CF MOD but in the case I run out of juice, I'd like to carry the Nautilus for backup.
Comments
  • 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Yes, the CF MOD will work with the Nautilus/Mini. But the performance just won't be there. Here are the suggested voltages for the Nautilus BVC's

Ohm (O) Voltage (V) Watts (W)
    1.6 3.0 – 4.2 4 - 6.5
    1.8 4.2 – 5.0 < 15

The CF MOD outputs 4.2V which puts it on the high side of the 1.6 ohm coil, but on the low side of the 1.8 ohm coil.
  • So if someone "needed" to use a Naut on a CF Mod the best coil to use would be a 1.6? I'm thinking for me, burning out 1.6 coils more often (ran at max) would be better than using a 1.8 coil at its lowest.

:?: :geek:

I have the VV+ and Naut mini now and soon will be getting the Sub Ohm and Atlantis. Good to know I will be able to do the same as the OP.
  • d1rte, you're going to love the Subohm battery and Atlantis...
  • d1rte30" said:
    So if someone "needed" to use a Naut on a CF Mod the best coil to use would be a 1.6? I'm thinking for me, burning out 1.6 coils more often (ran at max) would be better than using a 1.8 coil at its lowest.

:?: :geek:

I have the VV+ and Naut mini now and soon will be getting the Sub Ohm and Atlantis. Good to know I will be able to do the same as the OP.
    It's your call. But if it were up to me, I would go with the 1.6 ohm coils on the SUBΩ Battery over the 1.8. I've put my 1.8Ω Nautilus on my CF MOD, and it's just not enjoyable, for me.
  • Thanks for the reply Guz. Glad I can use the Nautilus with the CF MOD. I have quite a bit of 1.6 ohm coils and would hate for those to go to waste if it wasnt compatible.
  • Just remember, you'll probably go through those 1.6 ohm coils more quickly because you are using them at their upper voltage limit. Also, you might end up with dry hits, again because of the higher voltage.

I'm just warning you. ;)
© 2017 Powered by Aspire