Warranty

My Aspire Carbon Fiber 1300Mah Blk will shut off at random times, I always use the Aspire charger as well. When "charged" it will fire for about the first 15 min of me using it. Then will shut off and the light wont turn back on until I put it back onto the charger. I was wondering how the warranty will affect my purchase?

Thank you, Alex

p.s The product is great my friend has one and it works really well :D
Comments
  • 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Please make sure you bought original battery,not only just by checking the security code,but also by checking the packaging and print.
    Please make sure you full charge the battery.(Once fully charged, the USB charger will display a green light, and the LED light on battery will turn off.)
    What's more,our battery has Atomizer Short Circuit Protection,If heating coils are short-circuited while vaping, the LED lights (both colors) blink 3 times, and the battery will default to “sleep mode.”
    Our after-sale process is :when consumer found what their bought is defective,they can firstly check the security code on our website to confirm if it is original,then ask the dealer for exchange,every dealer is responsible for their products,we need the dealer's help,for we don't see the defective.when any qualiy problems occur, they can ask for exchange from their previous dealer.We have send some replacement to our distributor directly. If our consumer feedback that the distributors don't exchange,we will cancel their qualification to sell aspire products.
    If customer bought from us directly,they can send their problem to :support@aspirecigonline.com
    Have a nice day!
  • Dear Tina,

I first checked my security code as well as packaging and print, and is in fact an Aspire product. I understand the exchange policy applied by the store i purchase from, and is the same as yours; they will replace my product free of charge. However, i am a very frequent customer of the store and have not once known them to have sold a defective item. As i truly believe my item is defective in design, a diagnostic seems suitable for the battery, no?

Have you received batteries in the past for diagnostic work ? As i stated before, i am a big Aspire fan; the Nautilus being my current favorite tank design. I appreciate the time and effort put into the design in your products and for prosperity would like to know the reason for my batteries default. If a send in option is available, i would be very interested in understanding the problem more thoroughly.

Thank you so much for your time and consideration,

Alex
  • Dear Alex,
    As we stated in last post that our battery has Atomizer Short Circuit Protection,If heating coils are short-circuited while vaping, the LED lights (both colors) blink 3 times, and the battery will default to “sleep mode.”when you put it back onto the charger,the battery will be activated and back to work.If you press the fire button uninterruptedly within the 15 minutes? we have a test,if we press the fire button uninterruptedly for only 5 minutes,the battery go hotting and the battery shut off for Atomizer Short Circuit Protection.
    Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire