Atlantis with vamo or itaste mvp box?

I just got my Atlantis and its not firing up with my itaste mvp 2.0? Will it not work with this? Its reading it fine but not firing up. Charging my vamo to see if it will work. Thanks

If it wont work with this what battery should I get? Aspire? Thanks
Comments
  • 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear pinkie1,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    Our Atlantis is compatible with 20-30W wattage output batteries,Customers need check the wattage output is enough to fire our Atlantis,what's more,please make sure using wattage not exceed 30W,or you will burn the coils
    We are sorry that the battery is not compatible with our product.
    Best regards!
  • Those batteries are not capable of firing the Atlantis.

I recommend purchasing the Aspire CF Subohm battery, or if you already own 20 amp+ 18650's you could get the CF Mod.
  • or just buy the Aspire CF Sub ohm battery which is a built in battery in the case and charges like the old 510 batteries do on a usb charge at the tank connection base.
    that battery works great with the Atlantis tank.
    and sparks up fast too.
    and last a long time i had mine last over 8 hours without shutting off and I don't chain vape so it last longer.
    the only thing thats a little bit issue with the tank is the juice burns up fast and I notice it burns up fast with the largest airflow settings the smaller ones it does not burn up so fast.
    and also watch your nicotine levels too, cause to much nicotine level withthis tank can cause you to feel dizzy or sick.
    cause you inhaling to much at once with this tank and it ise easy to get huge vapes with this tank even on the lowest airflow settings.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire