Broken tank due to suction inside. Could not get apart.

My Nautilus Mini was stuck closed today. No matter what, it would not unscrew. Even way stronger peopke could not get it to unscrew. I searched the internet to see about a solution or trick to break the suction inside. I found one that said to put a rubber band on each part and turn for leverage. Did it and as soon as I did the tank shattered and that broke the suction immediately vand it all cam unscrewed. I have only had it a week or so and now I can not use it at all!! I am very upset about this. This is my first Aspire product and looks like I won't be buying another.
  • 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    We suggest the use of soft lint free gloves or cloth, much like those used to clean eye-glasses, to help with the disassembly so that you do not scratch the glass tank.First screw the upper hardware tightly,then unscrew the base hardware.
    What's more,We also advise the application of just a few drops of e-liquid along both the sealing silicone and rim of the glass tank for the first using,would enable you to unscrew and detached the bottom half
    for refilling with greater ease and a less likelihood of damaging the clearomizor.
    Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire