aspire bvc coils dont work well

Hi, i recently bought the nautilus mini with bvc coils. I purchased a pack of coils , the first coil lasted 3 days the second and third only lasted a single day. The first coil became difficult to obtain a decent draw from and the other two tasted burnt after only one tank of liquid. I am using 80 pg 20 vg and the coils are real and verified. I feel there should be some sort of consistency in the products but im not finding it.I feel that the coils do not wick properly and poor wicking coils has lead to the burnt flavour. I had the same issue with bdc coils but atleast dry burning was possible and i could extend the life to 5 days or so. I am ruining multiple bottles of burnt liquid and having only recently upgraded to the nautilus hoping for better performance. I am very disappointed. I would love a refund if possible for the unit or for the coils to be replaced. The product is not what it was hyped up to be.

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear James,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    First please make sure that what you got are original.Not only just by checking the security code,but also checking the packaging and print.
    what is the resistance of your coils?
    These days,we have a talk with our chief engineer(who invented these coils ) about the burn problem.
    We have a team do test every day that they use our own products at least 200 drags a day.
    Here are our chief engineer suggestion to use our products correctly:
    Some people asked that why we invented coils with different resistance coils ,not only for offering customer some different choose,but also because different resistance coils have different voltage and applicative battery requirement to make the coils work properly.
    For our 1.6ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:3.3V-4.2V,use it with normal e-go battery,which have constant voltage output.
    For our 1.8ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:4.2V-4.8V,use it with voltage adjustable battery,never use our 1.8 ohm coils with high-power wattage adjustable Mod,if once customer to use our coils with wattage exceed 15W Conscious or non conscious.the structure will be damaged,despite how low wattage customer used later,the burn taste will never solved.
    What's more,high proportion of VG e-juice or high sugar/sweetener content e-juice will also affect the coils life.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire