New CF VV battery not working

I purchased a new aspire cf vv 1600 mah today. The battery worked fine for about a minute now it shuts down and will only turn back on when i connect to my aspire charger. I then try to use the battery again with my nautilus tank and the battery shuts down and no response.
Comments
  • 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear TWB,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    Where did you get your battery from? From our directly or our authorized seller?
    What does"turn back on when i connect to my aspire charger"mean?
    Our battery has Overdischarge and Atomizer Short Circuit Protection,When battery cell voltage is less than 3.2V (low battery), the atomizer will remain OFF, and the Orange LED light will blink 15 times.Or If heating coils are short-circuited while vaping, the LED lights (both colors) blink 3 times, and the battery will default to “sleep mode.”
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • when I connect to the charger the battery reset. The works for a few seconds. I bought the battery from Ebay authorized retailer.

The battery light flashes blue only when pressing down the button. Does not blink 15 times or 3.

I have realized if the battery sits for a minute the battery will work but for only 1 vaping.

when charging the battery he light blinks 3 times. then nothing no lights.

The security code checked out . Original Aspire battery.
  • Dear TwB,
    We have no authorized retailer on e-bay,are you sure the seller is authorized?
    When assemble the battery to our original charger then Plug the USB into the supplied wall charger or computer.
    The battery will flash 3 times and then turn solid in color (Orange light in 3.2-3.5V, Blue light in 3.5-4.15V).
    The light on the USB charger will be red when charging.Once fully charged, the USB charger will display a green light, and the LED light on battery will turn off.
    We think you need ask the seller for replacement.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire