Help with BDC tank and 1.8 Atomizer

Hello, I have been vaping for 3 months now and have enjoyed my Aspire BDC tanks very much. I have had some frustration with how quickly I go through the 1.8 atomizers but the price is still far less than I spent on tobacco... so no problem.

My problem is this.... I went into Smokin Legal in Spokane WA... where I have purchased all of my vaping products, to get a 5 pack of atomizers. The guys there are wonderful and always clean my tanks for me etc. On this particular day, my tanks were all cleaned (5 of them) and had new atomizers put in them. The first hit I took about knocked me on my butt with a burnt flavor and a burnt feeling in my throat. I told the guy that helped me that something was definately wrong... and he said nope... that is just the new atomizers they have a vertical coil and 4 air holes or whatever you call them.

I said, I did not ask for that I asked for the same atomizers I have always used the 1.8 BDC, the guy helping me said that you quit making the BDC and only make the BVC's now.

I have looked at your website and see that you still offer the 1.8 BDC's and that they are recommended for my tank.

I have not had a good vape since switching the BVC burns my mouth and tastes awful, and leak horribly.

I am using a Joytech battery

Thank you in advance for your expertise.

Karen J
Comments
  • 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Karen,
    Thank you for supporting Aspire!
    We never said in public that we quit making the BDC ,someone get used to the BDC, however,others get used to the bvc. it all depends on the customers themselves.
    Would you please first to check the security code of your coils to make sure it is original?
    Do your battery wattage adjustable? What wattage did you use? What kind of e-juice did you use?(the proportion of the PG:VG)?
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • Hi Karen, I just wanted to give you my insight on your topic. First off, the bvc coil, in my opinion, and most people, are a huge upgrade over the bdc coil. They last at least twice as long, have better flavor, and produce nice clouds. I have experienced what you have. When replacing a coil, you need to let the tank sit for awhile, to allow the coil to soak up the liquid, some people add some liquid to the coil before installing. After it sits for a little bit, you should take a few pulls, or dry hits.
    What you do is take a hit, but do not press the battery button. This pulls the liquid into the coil. I have sold thousands of the bvc coil, and also use them myself everyday. To me this coil has change the game. I am a long time vaporer, I have all the newest, latest rba's, rda's,etc. Every since this coil came out, I have not used anything but these. I agree with Aspire, to always check the serial numbers to make sure they are authentic. Unfortunately, there are counterfeit copies of these being sold. Eigate has spent a lot of money and research to ensure our safety with their products. The counterfeit manufacturers are out to make a quick buck, and I can not imagine what they are using for wicking material. I think the guy at your Vape shop was directing you correctly to use the bvc coils, I think the main problem is they were not primed properly. And also, honesty is always the best policy.
  • Dear Brad,
    Thank you for your kind suggestion.
    What's more,our coils can not be used with wattage exceed 15W,otherwise,the coils will easy burn,and dry hit problem will also happend.
    Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire