All new thing from Aspire is on the way

An all new "Aspire" is on the way! Is this what you are looking for?
For more Aspire products information,please visit:
www.aspirecig.com

Comments
  • 30 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Cegoca said:

@charlzrocks He's just joking ...

sorry, I can never tell....there is no facial expression for me to see like on Facebook
    Monotom
  • I wasn't referring to the mod. I was referring to VV maze being very similar to a bottom feeding revvo
    @Monotom
    charlzrocks
  • Names,

Persephone, probably a bit awkward, the wife of Hera god of the underworld in Greek mythology.

Strider, I just like the word.

Striver, a reference to Aspire - to strive, possibly a bit too weird.

Yawp, just a word I like that reminds me of squonk, weird words.
    charlzrocks
  • Is that a "Squonk" Box ?!!
  • OMG ! :x
    It definitely looks like one, but electro or meca ?
    And with a Revvo tank on top ? Just for the picture, or will there be a BF pin (+ other possible modifications ? ) ?
  • If it is a Squonker Box, it's gonna exceed the TPD compliance with the bottle and the tank together....I dunno...we will see, looks too strange to be a firing button! I am intrigued!
  • edited January 2 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Against the TPD, it can be sold separately from any thank and with a 2ml bottle that can be changed easily after purchase by a larger one.
    Well, I hope they will do it like that.
    And the french do not have that 2ml thank restriction ... stupid crazy Europe !

Edit : what am I saying ... a 2ml squonk bottle, can that even be manufactured ? :-? #-o

Edit 2 : and the "grey thing" looks undersized, almost the size of a 18650 battery cell ?
  • This could also be sold as a normal mod, without a squonk bottle but with an emplacement for a spare battery cell inside ... and the squonk accessories sold separately ...
  • Well, regardless, it will be interesting!
  • This color is so elegant,is it?

• It certainly is ... but could we see the other side, please ?
  • Great Color, reminds me of my bowling ball only blue! I do not think that is a battery as having an exposed battery could be a safety concern.
  • Strange squonk bottle anyway, looks like there is enough space to put a larger one in.
  • This looks very interesting can't wait for it's release
  • First Aspire gets me off the cancer sticks, now they're going to get me to squonk. Being kind of new to vaping I've only heard of squonking, and don't actually know what it is. But with a mod that looks that good I got a feeling it wont be long before I'm squonking. That yellow one looks sweet.
  • A single battery squonk box? I love how this looks but when I run 75 to 120 on my authentic Velocity V2, a single battery doesn't cut it. I so need a proper regular mod with squonk capabilities without having to build it myself considering a competitor is offering a board for DIY that is only $13.
  • An interesting idea, is Vandvape imitating or is it just a happy coinicidence? Can't wait to try it out, not sure if a 3.6ml BF tank has ever been done before. is that what it is? Anyway, more pictures please and maybe a guessing comp for the name?
  • JoP said:

An interesting idea, is Vandvape imitating or is it just a happy coinicidence? Can't wait to try it out, not sure if a 3.6ml BF tank has ever been done before. is that what it is? Anyway, more pictures please and maybe a guessing comp for the name?

What VV mod are you referring to?

This is most definitely a squonk mod. And the first elegant squonk mod ever.

The TPD can go to hell: we'll order from wherever they want to send it from and customs will be checking 0.0001% of our parcels as usual.

With a Samsung 30T 21700 this will be powerfull enough.

There's just one question: WHEN?

• edited January 9 Vote Up0Vote Down

Great Color, reminds me of my bowling ball only blue! I do not think that is a battery as having an exposed battery could be a safety concern.

Cegoca said:

Strange squonk bottle anyway, looks like there is enough space to put a larger one in.

It's a solid titanium squonk bottle. TPD regulations. 2ml RDA capacity + 0ml bottle capacity = 2ml maximum
  • Monotom said:

Great Color, reminds me of my bowling ball only blue! I do not think that is a battery as having an exposed battery could be a safety concern.

Cegoca said:

Strange squonk bottle anyway, looks like there is enough space to put a larger one in.

It's a solid titanium squonk bottle. TPD regulations. 2ml RDA capacity + 0ml bottle capacity = 2ml maximum
    and you know all this about this mod....how?
  • Well, as he mentions a solid titanium squonk bottle with a 0ml capacity, I just hope he is joking ...
  • haha,I would say: It will come soon
    What's more, what kind of name will suit for this squonk mod?
    :D
  • The Aspire "Trigger" Mod
  • edited January 10 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Tina said:

haha,I would say: It will come soon
    What's more, what kind of name will suit for this squonk mod?
    :D

@Tina You mean you don't have a name for the device yet ?
    It won't come that soon then ...

The Aspire "Trigger" Mod

@charlzrocks But it has no trigger, does it ?

• I would suggest the "grip" or the "crosier" ...

• @charlzrocks this name has been used

@Cegoca thank you for the suggestion.
  • edited January 14 Vote Up0Vote Down
    New words I invented for a name, they may sound odd but I didn't want to use common words, thought I'd be creative.

"Asquip" which stands for Aspire squonk equip, or equip the Aspire squonk.

"Asgrip" - Aspire squonk grip, or Aspire grip
  • Thank you for the kind suggestion.
  • So what is the intended release date for this product? Any more pictures from different angles? Will the grips be replaceable/interchangeable?

I thought of another name......
    The Aspire Squeeze Box
© 2017 Powered by Aspire