Aspire k3 tank on aspire zelos mod

Hello,

I was wondering if I can use a 0.7 ohm coil on my aspire k3 tank?

I am using my k3 tank on my aspire zelos mod which shouldn’t be a problem. However my coil burns out in a couple of days and I was wondering if it’s because I’m using a 0.7 Nautilus coil. My juice is 50/50 VG/PG.

Thanks
Comments
  • 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • What wattage are you firing the .7ohm coil at?
  • At 20-23 W, 23W is the highest I can go so I’ve been trying to vape at lower watts. I prime the coil well, let it sit for 5 minutes and take 5 hits without pressing the button then I vape at 18W for couple of hours and gradually increase
  • the wattage range for the coil in question is 18-23 watts. It seems that you are vaping at the high end of the coils capabilities. I suggest topping out at 20 watts maximum and seeing if that doesn't make the coils last longer. I use my Nautilus 2 with the .7ohm coils and run them at 19 or 20 watts with no problems. I do Mouth to lung vaping. If you are vaping more of the Direct to lung vaping or even chain vaping, this also could cause the coils to use more juice and not absorbing the juice back into the coil quick enough which could cause it to burn.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire