Cleaning Aspire Breeze

How are you Breeze users cleaning the coils and tank? Typically I just change out the coil every week or so, but I started to wonder if it's boils to somehow clean them out instead of buying new ones.

More importantly, does anybody have suggestions on how to go about cleaning the tank reservoir? I generally use a paper towel or napkin to clean the chimney unit. The actual tank itself is more of a challenge due to it's size.
Comments
  • 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • The glass tube of Breeze is built in the device,it is ok to clean the tank with paper towel or napkin, but please don't clean the glass tube with water
    The chimney unit,users can take it off from the device and clean it with water,and clear out the water with napkin

• Escondido said:

How are you Breeze users cleaning the coils and tank? Typically I just change out the coil every week or so, but I started to wonder if it's boils to somehow clean them out instead of buying new ones.

More importantly, does anybody have suggestions on how to go about cleaning the tank reservoir? I generally use a paper towel or napkin to clean the chimney unit. The actual tank itself is more of a challenge due to it's size.

Cleaning coils by boiling them is not recommended as most of the juice residue that has congealed in the cotton only solidifies over time and more heat will not remove it or remove it from the metal coils themselves. You get a better tasting vape from a new coil anyway!
  • I appreciate the feedback.
© 2015 Powered by Aspire