Aspire helped me quit Big Tobacco

I had been smoking cigarettes off and on for almost 10 years.

I started with small eGo devices, but they never really gave me the satisfaction of a real cigarette. I finally gave up cigarettes for good after purchasing my first Nautilus tank and VV/VW device. I feel comfortable using Aspire products and believe in their brand to provide quality products.

I have not smoked a cigarette in over a year and my health has improved tenfold and I thank Aspire for that, this is why I am here helping others get introduced to Aspire products.

I just want to say thanks to everyone working at Aspire and especially Tina here at the forums as I have had the most dealings with... :)
Comments
  • 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Joseph" said:
    I had been smoking cigarettes off and on for almost 10 years.

I started with small eGo devices, but they never really gave me the satisfaction of a real cigarette. I finally gave up cigarettes for good after purchasing my first Nautilus tank and VV/VW device. I feel comfortable using Aspire products and believe in their brand to provide quality products.

I have not smoked a cigarette in over a year and my health has improved tenfold and I thank Aspire for that, this is why I am here helping others get introduced to Aspire products.

I just want to say thanks to everyone working at Aspire and especially Tina here at the forums as I have had the most dealings with... :)
    Dear Joseph,
    Thank you so much for supporting aspire!
    Thank you for supporting our working with your experience.
    We will try our best to provide customer a perfect experience.
    Thank you !
  • Big tobacco just lost another customer here thanks to Aspire.Could have bought a new house with the money they've gotten out of me over the last 35 yrs.
  • edward99" said:
    Big tobacco just lost another customer here thanks to Aspire.Could have bought a new house with the money they've gotten out of me over the last 35 yrs.
    Dear Edward99,
    Congratulations to you! :D
© 2017 Powered by Aspire