SS316L- TODAY'S PERFECT COIL WRAPPING MATERIAL FOR BOTH POWER AND TEMPERATURE CONTROL VAPING.

I think that inasmuch as the equipment that we vapers use now in 2017 is so for advanced in comparison to what we started with years ago (Nautilis,Atlantis,BVC,BDC & variations) that is way past time for all manufacturers to clearly print the material used to build the atomizer coil... both on the coil itself and package. There is a large part of our vaping community that prefer temperature control over simple power mode. Aspire... you've made temperature control coils for other atomizers for years... Most of today's TC vapers use SS 316L for their coils. As I'm sure that you are well aware, SS 316L can be used in either TC mode or Power mode. SS 316L can be coiled in whatever design you wish, parallel,Clapton,Alien,etc. I'm sure that your engineers are more than capable of designing SS 316L coils to meet whatever specifications that you need. It may be marginally more expensive than Kanthal, but it's across the board utility more than makes up for that. TIME TO SWITCH ALL OF YOUR COIL PRODUCTION OVER TO SS 316L! Way past time actually.... I am a long term customer and could fill a good sized box with all of the Aspire atomizers, mods and hundreds of coils , rba's etc that I've bought over the years. DO THE RIGHT THING!
No Comment
© 2015 Powered by Aspire