pocket x

i purchased a pocket x which ive had for 3 months it wont fire but is showing green on bottom which
tells me its fully charge, unfortunately Ive lost the receipt for the shop I purchased it from so they wont help
me. ive contacted aspire but they just said I have to go to the shop I bought it from. im very disappointed that aspire
wont help me with this as ive only ever used aspire plato then went onto pocket x, im now having to use a joytech that
ive borrowed from a friend till payday. my item is faulty and aspire are not willing to help so I would not recommend anyone
to purchase the pocket x unless they have £22 every 3 months to replace it. very very disappointed in aspire after all the
money they have had off me in the past.
Comments
  • 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • janice said:

i purchased a pocket x which ive had for 3 months it wont fire but is showing green on bottom which
    tells me its fully charge, unfortunately Ive lost the receipt for the shop I purchased it from so they wont help
    me. ive contacted aspire but they just said I have to go to the shop I bought it from. im very disappointed that aspire
    wont help me with this as ive only ever used aspire plato then went onto pocket x, im now having to use a joytech that
    ive borrowed from a friend till payday. my item is faulty and aspire are not willing to help so I would not recommend anyone
    to purchase the pocket x unless they have £22 every 3 months to replace it. very very disappointed in aspire after all the
    money they have had off me in the past.

The Aspire PockeX has a 3 month warranty (which I assume is now lapsed.) You can't really expect any manufacturer to give you a new mod without a receipt. That would just be a stupid thing for the manufacturer to do. "Let's just give our product away to anyone who wants to say they have a problem with it." That is just insane.
  • The product was purchased in the UK? The retailer has to repair or replace it, even if you don't have a receipt. Refer them to the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (replaced the Sale of Goods Act) and don't be fobbed off. The product is obviously faulty or unfit for purpose if it has only lasted 3 months.

However, I thought mine was broken, then I removed the whole top & wiped the excess juice out of the tank & it's working again. You might want to try that first.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire