Pictures and reviews for Aspire Speeder 200W kit

Aspire Speeder kit contains Aspire Speeder mod and Athos tank
Aspire Speeder mod has below features:
Maxium 200W output
Firmware upgradeable
Automatic display adjustment
31mm diameter,compatible with most tanks without overhang
intelligent balance charging, While charging,the screen will show each battery cell's voltage,what's more,the screen will show the charging current and charging time,then you will know how long will it takes to charge your battery cells

13.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 805K
13.jpg 805K
Comments
  • 54 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I already love mine :x ... and black is still my favourite here :)

Been vaping on it all evening, using the 0.16 Ohm coil at 116W.
    Lots of vapour and nice flavours, with of course, a heavy liquid consumption (who said DIY ?).
    One thing to be careful with, when refilling, the procedure of closing the airflow, filing the tank, closing and turning upside down before opening the airflow again; must really be done carefully !

Tinacharlzrocks
  • edited July 12 Vote Up1Vote Down
    How about gold cleito tank on gold Speeder mod?

midnightwolf
    aspireecigs.png
    483 x 602 - 470K
  • Thank you @Tina and @charlzrocks

I'm vaping on the 0.3 Ohm coil now at 60W, more my vape I must say; vaping at 116W on the 0.16 was a bit too much for me ...
  • Review from IndoorSmokers for aspire speeder 200W kit

• Tina said:

Four, how to enter or exit the customizable power setting?
    First confirm and enter C1 or C2 or C3 mode, then Under C1 or C2 or C3 mode, press "+" and "-" buttons at the same time to enter customizable power setting, you just need to click the"+" and "-" buttons at the same time for one time,no long time press

@Tina Thank you for these details.

Tina
  • edited July 31 Vote Up1Vote Down
    Review from Vaping With Vic for Speeder mod

charlzrocks
  • @charlzrocks I believe that is what they call "progress" :D
    charlzrocks
    16.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 821K
    16.jpg 821.3K
  • Excellent photos!
  • Nice pictures and the gold Cleito looks nice on it. @Tina I am holding out for a Rainbow kit. All these rainbow tanks and no mods to go with them.
  • @midnightwolf I have passed your suggestion to our products development department.
    I also like rainbow kit :)>-
  • Aspire Speeder kit, which color do you want?

• @Cegoca,thank you for your great review.
    Nice picture,cool cat :D
  • Aspire Speeder 200W kit,grey color

Aspire Speeder 200w kit2.jpg
    432 x 432 - 37K
  • Aspire Speeder 200W kit, gold color

Speeder 200w kit1.jpg
    432 x 432 - 48K
    Aspire Speeder 200W kit3.jpg
    432 x 432 - 42K
  • Aspire Athos tank,rainbow color

Athos tank.jpg
    432 x 432 - 57K
  • Dear all, as you can see on below picture, we have added a small scan code on Speeder mod, it will lead you to Aspire Help Center where you can find any information about our products.
    If you have any problems on Aspire products, you also can directly visit:
    help.aspirecig.com/
    Wish this helps! We are always trying our best to provide excellent customer service!

Aspire Speeder mod.jpg
    384 x 384 - 45K
  • @Cegoca
    Beautiful photo with the cat!
  • What is the body of the Speeder mod constructed out of, metal or plastic? Is the Athos tank really that difficult to refill? Does it leak at all?
  • @jaboticaba the material of speeder mod is aluminium alloy+zinc alloy
    The Athos tank is convenience top -fill
  • Good news:Aspire Speeder 200W kit and Athos tank is available on aspire online store,
    online.aspirecig.com/aspire-speeder-200w-kit-p-257.html
    online.aspirecig.com/aspire-athos-tank-p-259.html
  • I'm waiting for this Aspire Speeder 200w to be available here in the Philippines. I heard about the power curve features of this device and I would say it's a new thing that would make vaping much more fun and provide a greater experience to vapers.

It's a good pick and compared to Vaporesso Revenger, IPV Vesta, Smok Kaos,

Looking forward to your giveaways! :)
  • My review of the new Aspire 200watt Speeder kit with Athos tank
    https://youtu.be/vXgW3-utTE8
  • @charlzrocks Nice review Charles ! ! !

Now, around 4;06, when you say the airflow ring turns all the way around ... mine does not, there is a stop after you go all the way open or closed.
    Can you check that on yours perhaps ?

A tuto about the CPS would be nice (or at least a double check from you) because I have a lot of trouble, within that CPS mode (and the TCR mode as well) to press the "+" and "-" buttons together.
    It only worked once with me, since then ... no luck ... :((
    For the next fw upgrade, perhaps use the "fire" and "-" button combination or, even better, a long push on the "+" for example ?

And +1 for the clock display indeed ! ! !
    (I use the puff counter to check my battery's longevity)
  • Cegoca said:

@charlzrocks Nice review Charles ! ! !

Now, around 4;06, when you say the airflow ring turns all the way around ... mine does not, there is a stop after you go all the way open or closed.
    Can you check that on yours perhaps ?

A tuto about the CPS would be nice (or at least a double check from you) because I have a lot of trouble, within that CPS mode (and the TCR mode as well) to press the "+" and "-" buttons together.
    It only worked once with me, since then ... no luck ... :((
    For the next fw upgrade, perhaps use the "fire" and "-" button combination or, even better, a long push on the "+" for example ?

And +1 for the clock display indeed ! ! !
    (I use the puff counter to check my battery's longevity)

Thanks! And you are correct, the AFC Ring does have a stop on it. Mine must not have been completely mounted when I showed it on the video (my bad) sorry.

Yes, I am thinking of toying with the CPS and then just going ahead and doing the tutorial anyway. I should have it posted before the end of the week, so hang in there!
    As far as the TCR, I do not use temp control and am not as informed as others would be on it's usage. So, sorry, I can't help with that aspect of the mod.

I must admit that I am really digging this DTL setup more than I thought. The flavor is incredible!
  • edited July 26 Vote Up0Vote Down
    In your place as a MTL vaper, I would concentrate on the 0.3 tri-coil resistance, it's far less hard to vape.

Never mind the TCR but have you tried the "+" and "-" combination to get to the CPS settings ? I can't manage that any more ... too difficult that +/- combination, this should be changed !
  • Cegoca said:

In your place as a MTL vaper, I would concentrate on the 0.3 tri-coil resistance, it's far less hard to vape.

Never mind the TCR but have you tried the "+" and "-" combination to get to the CPS settings ? I can't manage that any more ... too difficult that +/- combination, this should be changed !

I'll get to it soon enough....lot's going on here today.
  • Nevermind, I found out how it exactly works ...
© 2015 Powered by Aspire