Pockex gets extremely hot when charging

I just purchased a pockex last week, and it gets extremly hot when charging, I charge with usb on computer or a cube ( electrical) I've also tried changing the usb cable, and it still gets so hot i can't touch it when charging . I love this device so much, but scared to charge it !
Comments
  • 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Marilyn said:

I just purchased a pockex last week, and it gets extremly hot when charging, I charge with usb on computer or a cube ( electrical) I've also tried changing the usb cable, and it still gets so hot i can't touch it when charging . I love this device so much, but scared to charge it !

First off, did you check the authentication scratch off on the package? Is it a genuine Aspire product? See this thread: http://forums.aspirecig.com/discussion/27688/check-your-aspire-scratch-off-code-for-authenticity#latest
    If it is genuine Aspire, the unit has a 3 month warranty. Return it to the retailer where you purchased it for a refund or replacement. In either case. for your own safety, DO NOT attempt to charge the unit any further!
  • YEs, it is genuine, i've already talked to customer service with the code given to them and verified genuine
  • Marilyn said:

YEs, it is genuine, i've already talked to customer service with the code given to them and verified genuine

Where did you buy it from? What did they say?
  • I use a 1A charger and the PockeX does get hot at the bottom, however it takes a looooot more heat in order for it to become dangerous.
  • I'm having the same problem with my pockex getting really hot that my scared to finish charging it.Im try to use a apple wall plug with it ? What the best one to use?
© 2015 Powered by Aspire