Archon Update

Hello, I having been trying to update my mod and keep getting the same error no matter what I try. USB SendData fail:Overtimer. I run the aspire-update.exe and after the program loads I connect my mod and get that error. If I connect my mod and then run the program I get the same error. I do hear the USB connect and then after a few seconds (without the software running) I hear the disconnect tone. Hitting OK on the error window does nothing. Thanks for any help.

Jonathan

Aspire Archon Update Fail.jpg
654 x 433 - 29K
Comments
  • 9 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Windows version ?
    What USB cable do you use ? Some do not transmit data ...
  • Windows 10 and I used the cable that came with it. I have also verified that the mod is authentic.
  • Have you tried with another cable, one you know is operational ?
  • I just tried the one for my phone, which I made sure did still work (my phone shows up in explorer) and am still getting the same error.
  • Tried on another computer ?
  • @Valr From you description"I do hear the USB connect and then after a few seconds (without the software running) I hear the disconnect tone. ",we suggest your use another USB port on your computer to have a try or try another computer.
  • I have tried all 6 ports and 3 different cables, all of which my phone connects with and can transfer data from and too my computer. As soon as I can I will try on another computer.
  • OK I've updated on another computer. Now to find out why it won't work on mine when every other device does. Thanks for your help.
  • Glad to hear it finally worked for you and that your mod is not the problem.
    Now, good luck finding out what's wrong with the usb on your computer (lots of problems myself with it, on a rather old pc I confess ...) !
© 2017 Powered by Aspire