New Nautilus X coils?

Hi everybody, new user here but long time aspire lover.
I recently purchased a couple of Nautilus X coils blisters and on the side of the package I noticed what you can see on the pic attached.
Are there new 1.3 and 1.6 ohm coils out for this tank?ù
Already checked authenticity and it's ok
DSC_0769.jpg
620 x 349 - 17K
DSC_0769.jpg 17.3K
Comments
  • 10 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • DLC86 said:

Hi everybody, new user here but long time aspire lover.
    I recently purchased a couple of Nautilus X coils blisters and on the side of the package I noticed what you can see on the pic attached.
    Are there new 1.3 and 1.6 ohm coils out for this tank?ù
    Already checked authenticity and it's ok

At this time only the 1.5ohm and 1.8ohm coils are available. Nothing has been said about making the others that you have listed.
    DLC86
  • DLC86 said:

So why there's that list on the coil's box? I also found a couple of shops online selling 1.3 ohm coils, are these non authentic?

Anything other than the two that @Tina said are what they are currently making will most truely be fakes.
    DLC86
  • @DLC86 we never made Nautilus X 1.3 ohm coil
    We have made Nautilus X 1.6 ohm coil for one of our distributors(OEM)
    When we made the nautilus X,we decided to make 1.3ohm coil,but at last, we didn't make.
    I have passed this information to our package department,we will delete the 1.3ohm from the box
    DLC86
  • edited June 28 Vote Up1Vote Down
    @DLC86 the output of PockeX is special designed for the tank.So other resistance coils are not very compatible
    DLC86
  • @DLC86 hello,At present,we don't make the 1.3ohm and 1.6ohm coils for nautilus X,only the 1.5 ohm coil and 1.8ohm coil.
    Users can also use the 0.6ohm pockeX coil in nautilus X tank
  • So why there's that list on the coil's box? I also found a couple of shops online selling 1.3 ohm coils, are these non authentic?
  • Thanks for the clarification
  • Thanks for the information @Tina .
    I was hoping for the 1.3 coils though, I think that would have worked well in my PockeX too and would have solved its overheating problem with the 0.6 coils (top cap gets really hot after 2-3 consecutive puffs).
    Any chance to see a coil for the PockeX in that wattage range in the future?
  • @DLC86 We will not make 1.3 ohm coil for the PockeX,because the battery output is not very compatible
  • Well, it depends on what wattage the coil is built for.
    I assume pockex battery voltage goes from 4.2V when fully charged to 3.2V when fully discharged, or 3.7 if its output is stabilized.
    In both cases a 1.3 ohm coil with a wattage range of 10-12W would be almost perfect for those voltages.

4.2V x 4.2V / 1.3 = 13.57W
    3.7V x 3.7V / 1.3 = 10.53W
    3.3V x 3.3V / 1.3 = 8.37W
© 2015 Powered by Aspire