Nautilus 2 O-ring placement

There is no manual with the Nautilus 2 as far as placement of the O-rings. There appear to be three different sizes of replacement o-rings: 4 small ones of the same size, and 4 larger ones of two different thicknesses. Where are they intended to go? It's time to tune-up my atomizer but I am not sure which rings to place where.
Comments
  • 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • @wjames11 there are 8 o-rings,4 for the drip tip.2 for the base hardware
    You can take off the airflow ring, you can see a black o-ring, there are two o-rings to replace the o-ring under the airflow ring
  • @charlzrocks In nautilus 2 package included 8 extra o-rings,not 6
    4 for the drip tip.
    2 for the base hardware
    You can take off the airflow ring, you can see a black o-ring, there are two o-rings to replace the o-ring under the airflow ring
  • wjames11 said:

There is no manual with the Nautilus 2 as far as placement of the O-rings. There appear to be three different sizes of replacement o-rings: 4 small ones of the same size, and 4 larger ones of two different thicknesses. Where are they intended to go? It's time to tune-up my atomizer but I am not sure which rings to place where.

The smallest ones go on the drip tip (2 of them) , if you pull off the bottom ring on the tank mechanism, you will see one thin o-ring and there is another (once you take the tank cover) off just below the glass. The other (as far as I can tell) is up top underneath where the drip tip attaches (underside of the outside cover). How to remove them is another matter that I have not yet needed to undertake. Good Luck!
  • Thanks for the reply!
    All three types of o-rings included are black and perfectly round. From what I can see, the underside of the top cover is clear and more flat than round. Is there another o-ring up there that I can't see?
  • ummm...that makes a total of 6 ...not 8. There is another o-ring at the top part of the base just under where the glass fits on.
  • Thanks so much, @Tina and @charlzrocks, for your help.

To summarize:
    • 2 replacement rings for under the airflow
    • 2 replacement rings for the just above ring on base hardware
    • 4 small o-rings for drip tip

I think I got it figured out now!
© 2015 Powered by Aspire