Triton 2 - 1,8 Ohm Coils block airflow after 2 weeks

Basically the titel. I have no clue why, but after around 2 weeks of vaping at 12w the coils are so blocked its impossible to vape anymore.
I switched coils but its all the same. There is no burning or any other issues. If I switch coils I let it sink in for 5min and then start with short vapes.
I dont really drip any juice on the coil before I put it in, could that be an issue? The smoke I get is really good, its just gets harder and harder to vape.
I also hear loud popping noises on the first 2 days after switching coils. My airflow is always completly open. I vape 70 PG/30VG, so no thick juice.

I really like the Triton 2 so I hope you guyes can help me out.
Comments
  • 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Tobylator said:

Basically the titel. I have no clue why, but after around 2 weeks of vaping at 12w the coils are so blocked its impossible to vape anymore.
    I switched coils but its all the same. There is no burning or any other issues. If I switch coils I let it sink in for 5min and then start with short vapes.
    I dont really drip any juice on the coil before I put it in, could that be an issue? The smoke I get is really good, its just gets harder and harder to vape.
    I also hear loud popping noises on the first 2 days after switching coils. My airflow is always completly open. I vape 70 PG/30VG, so no thick juice.

I really like the Triton 2 so I hope you guyes can help me out.

It sounds like you are vaping a sweeter juice. Sweet juices have a habit of gunking up the coils and the cotton therein. If the cotton gets clogged the juice don't flow.....also popping denotes either a build up of moisture or particle precipitants (which would make the juice look cloudy when held up to the light and clog the cotton pretty quick). I would first find another juice maker and try another juice. The juice sounds like your culprit.
© 2015 Powered by Aspire