Nautilus 2 Clogging

I took my Nautilus 2 to a local shop after I've been experiencing some clogging issues. They stripped it down, washed it with lukewarm water, put a fresh 1.8 in, and it pulled like it did when I first got it. Since then, it'll still get clogged up pretty easily, even after I wash and dry everything and put a fresh atomizer in. I'm wondering what I can do to bring it back up to prime conditions. On a 1.8, I run it at 10W and use a 60PG/40VG. I take care not to overfill it and have the airflow ring closed when I do refill it. Even with the airflow ring opened up all the way, it still pulls like I have 1.5 open.
Comments
  • 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I took my Nautilus 2 to a local shop after I've been experiencing some clogging issues. They stripped it down, washed it with lukewarm water, put a fresh 1.8 in, and it pulled like it did when I first got it. Since then, it'll still get clogged up pretty easily, even after I wash and dry everything and put a fresh atomizer in. I'm wondering what I can do to bring it back up to prime conditions. On a 1.8, I run it at 10W and use a 60PG/40VG. I take care not to overfill it and have the airflow ring closed when I do refill it. Even with the airflow ring opened up all the way, it still pulls like I have 1.5 open.

It sounds like you have a problem that is being caused by the juice you are using. Juices that are high in sugar content will easily clog up your coil because of the build up of gunk in the cotton caused by high sugar/sweetness content. If you are getting that juice from the shop that sold you the unit, it is no wonder that they haven't told you this already as they want you to keep buying juice from them. I suggest that you try a juice that is not as sweet or dark in color and I bet your problems go away pretty fast. I vape 50/50 blend in mine with no problems and my coils last longer than two weeks before I have to replace them. , so I doubt that it is the pg/vg content causing the problem. So, my advice is to try another juice in the unit and see if the problem still exists or if it goes away. Let us know what happens!

:-bd
  • @charlzrocks Thanks! The first thing I did since posting this was just sub in the 0.7 and things are going a lot more smoothly now. I really hope it's not the juice because I love the flavor. It's from a shop out of Austin so I've had it mailed to me since I left and it's a combination of pomegranate and tobacco.

But I've only had the 0.7 in since yesterday and if things go back to the way they were before I'll holler on here.
  • I have the c.f. sub for about a month now I dropped it from my pant pocket onto the floor now it isn't firing I changed the coil and it is fully charged PLEASE HELP IDW HAVE TO BUY A NEW RIG
  • I have the c.f. sub for about a month now I dropped it from my pant pocket onto the floor now it isn't firing I changed the coil and it is fully charged PLEASE HELP IDW HAVE TO BUY A NEW RIG

Sorry sounds like you broke the unit.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire