Aspire K3 Blue light keeps blinking while charging

Hey so its worked perfectly fine and then I stopped using it for about a week, then put juice in it and went to charge it , while it charges it just flashes a blue light non stop till I take it off the charger, even after 10-40 min.

When I take it off it doesn't show anymore blue lights even after pressing the button five times, it blunts a low dim Orange light once ir twice then not again . Ive taken it apart and cleaned the connection from the battery and the tank, ive replaced the coil ive stayed on YouTube for quiet some time. Please help ,
Comments
  • 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • chuyeemav said:

Hey so its worked perfectly fine and then I stopped using it for about a week, then put juice in it and went to charge it , while it charges it just flashes a blue light non stop till I take it off the charger, even after 10-40 min.

When I take it off it doesn't show anymore blue lights even after pressing the button five times, it blunts a low dim Orange light once ir twice then not again . Ive taken it apart and cleaned the connection from the battery and the tank, ive replaced the coil ive stayed on YouTube for quiet some time. Please help ,

Sounds like the control board in the battery is bad. Is the kit genuine Aspire? (did you check the scratch off on the packaging?) If is is genuine Aspire it has a 3 month warranty from date of purchase. If you have had it less than 3 months, I suggest you return it to the retailer where you bought it for a replacement or refund.

© 2015 Powered by Aspire