Reviews for Aspire Breeze AIO Kit

First look from Aspire Vape Co.
Comments
  • 27 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • ... especially as it is an automatic device that does not need any pushing of that button ... even if it's more reactive with the button ...
    Got my Breeze this morning and I must say it's a nice MTL device (even if I remain a DL with Cleito fan).

Lightweight too (about 80g) ...

The charging dock is very useful too ...

Tina
  • My addendum to the Aspire Breeze Video Review!
    https://youtu.be/CpWnxPFtLXA
    Tina
  • Here is one from PBusardo ...

• Busardo has some good points to make, but then again he is quite cynical in his approach with his comparison to similarly designed products without pointing out the coil and juice capacity differences. And why make a point of how much pressure it takes to push a button? (to show off his high tech pressure measuring device?) He kinda goes off the deep end for such a simple device IMO.
  • @Cegoca Very nice photos.You are a great photographer :D
  • @Cegoca
    Very cool photos! Mine just got to Chicago and I should have it early next week! Love the blue color!
  • My Video Review of the New Aspire Breeze and Charging Dock
  • edited June 2017 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Nice review charlz ... but you seem a little dubious about this device ...
    I also noticed you take rather small draws, about 2 or 3 seconds while I take 5-6 seconds ones, perhaps a clue to the lack of flavour you experienced ?
    Been using mine for a week now (but not exclusively) and I use vape towels to put the chimney on while refilling and another towel to grab the chimney.
  • Thanks @cegoca, I discovered the flavor came up the more that I vaped on the Breeze. I suppose that I needed to get more juice into the coil, then the flavor happened. Been vaping on it most of today and it tastes very good now. No I don't take huge draws off the device but that's my vaping style. It's a cool little device but needs some improvement in a few areas to make it a device that I would use all day.
    Some users asked me how to fill the Breeze, here is the instruction:
    Fill the Breeze from the top, pull off the drip tip section, unscrew and remove the chimney unit, you can add your preferred e-juice into the tank. Be aware of the max fill line when filling the Breeze.

• I have decided after a few days use of the Aspire breeze to make an addendum to my video review which I will post tomorrow......don't worry it's a good thing!
  • @charlzrocks thank you,we are waiting here :D
    Aspire Breeze has pass-through vaping while charging on the charging stand, do you know this function?

0514-10.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 815K
    0514-10.jpg 815.5K
  • @Tina Ummmm....no, but now we do....just pick up the whole thing (device and charger) and vape?
  • @charlzrocks Yes,pick up the device and the charging standing together and vaping
  • Review from The Vaping Bogan
  • Hmmm...he does drop that "F" bomb a lot....but a good review!
  • Review from Joose on Tap
  • Review from Vapin Minuteman

• I bought my first ever Aspire Breeze vape today. I have to say im very disappointed. Ever hit taste so harsh and burnt. Can anyone please give me some advice. Thank you
  • lilly said:

I bought my first ever Aspire Breeze vape today. I have to say im very disappointed. Ever hit taste so harsh and burnt. Can anyone please give me some advice. Thank you

If you didn't prime the coil and let it sit for 5 minutes before the first hit, you may have burned the coil which will result in the taste that you are getting. Also if you are vaping Direct to Lung with a nicotine content higher than 6mg you will get a harsher hit. Get a new coil, prime it and let it sit for 5 minutes before you hit it.
  • Hiya,
    I've had my breeze for about 2 weeks now. I'm on my 2nd coil. No matter what I do...there is a bitter aftertaste. YES I primed my coils and let it sit a very good while before Vaping. I've tried different juices that are a 50/50 or 60/40 VG blend at the most. These juices are not bitter in my other devices. It tastes to me like new plastic. Like the device itself smelled coming out of the box. I hoped the more I vaped that the "new" taste would diminish. Nope. It's so unpleasant that I'm about to give up on this thing. I love the size, feel and convenience of this device, but that bitter aftertaste is a major put off. Any suggestions or similar experiences?
  • null
    Also only 3 or 6mg nicotine at the most. Thanx in advance for any helpful replies.
  • izzylee said:

Hiya,

I've had my breeze for about 2 weeks now. I'm on my 2nd coil. No matter what I do...there is a bitter aftertaste. YES I primed my coils and let it sit a very good while before Vaping. I've tried different juices that are a 50/50 or 60/40 VG blend at the most. These juices are not bitter in my other devices. It tastes to me like new plastic. Like the device itself smelled coming out of the box. I hoped the more I vaped that the "new" taste would diminish. Nope. It's so unpleasant that I'm about to give up on this thing. I love the size, feel and convenience of this device, but that bitter aftertaste is a major put off. Any suggestions or similar experiences?

Did you check the authentication scratch off on the package when you bought it to make sure that it is not a fake? The only thing that comes to mind that could cause that taste is if there was leftover machining oil in the coils or the coil holder that you are tasting. Clean the coil holder as well as the juice well and make sure that you have an authentic unit with authentic coils. Where did you get the mod from?

© 2017 Powered by Aspire