Unfortunate Issue with Original Nautilus

I've used a nautilus for almost 3 years now, ever since I started using e-cigs. Around 4 months ago I had to replace my old model from 2015 (and I'm positive that I haven't been using a copycat). I've been experiencing minor problems with leaking and flooding and such with the new model that I hadn't noticed before, but I now use higher PG juice so I assume that's what's accountable for those issues.

However, just recently (for about two weeks or so) I've been experiencing a fault that I can't excuse. For some reason, the base does not screw into the coil all the way. I press down and tighten with as much force as I can but I get nowhere. I can't form a seal and liquid will leak out of the glass on the bottom as a result. I've changed my coil twice and the problem has not been fixed. Additionally, my airflow is significantly restricted to the extent that I've gone up in airflow size twice and I still have an obnoxious amount of trouble drawing vapor.

I really enjoy this product, but these technical problems are troubling to me. I'd replace it again but I'm broke and also I don't really want to do that considering that I bought this 4 months ago. Frankly, I'm pissed, and I just want this to be fixed.

Comments
  • 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • @imumcoeli

Is your replacement tank a genuine Aspire product? Did you check the scratch off on the packaging?
  • imumcoeli said:

I've used a nautilus for almost 3 years now, ever since I started using e-cigs. Around 4 months ago I had to replace my old model from 2015 (and I'm positive that I haven't been using a copycat). I've been experiencing minor problems with leaking and flooding and such with the new model that I hadn't noticed before, but I now use higher PG juice so I assume that's what's accountable for those issues.

However, just recently (for about two weeks or so) I've been experiencing a fault that I can't excuse. For some reason, the base does not screw into the coil all the way. I press down and tighten with as much force as I can but I get nowhere. I can't form a seal and liquid will leak out of the glass on the bottom as a result. I've changed my coil twice and the problem has not been fixed. Additionally, my airflow is significantly restricted to the extent that I've gone up in airflow size twice and I still have an obnoxious amount of trouble drawing vapor.

I really enjoy this product, but these technical problems are troubling to me. I'd replace it again but I'm broke and also I don't really want to do that considering that I bought this 4 months ago. Frankly, I'm pissed, and I just want this to be fixed.

@imumcoeli

At this point if the product is genuine (as you show above), see this thread for further help http://forums.aspirecig.com/discussion/26698/some-suggestions-for-aspires-customers-who-want-to-seek-for-our-support#latest
  • Sounds like a coil got cross-threaded into your bottom hardware. You will probably have to replace the hardware after ruining the threads...
© 2015 Powered by Aspire