My Review of the Aspire Cleito EXO Sub Ohm Tank

midnightwolf
Comments
  • 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Cegoca said:

Now we know what will be next in your Aspire cart ... a blue Exo ... but I repeat, both blue colors are not the same (although they match rather well under the specific light when that picture was taken).
    But who knows, perhaps will Aspire soon release a box matching size and colors of the Exo ?

Just to let you know, Aspire has featured your photo of the Blue EXO and Blue Archon on Facebook! I saw it on my timeline, looks great ....again excellent photo!
    Tina
  • As I sit here vaping my Cleito 120 watching this video, I am now wanting the EXO. Time for me to get that order in payday.
  • edited May 5 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Just received mine today, the blue version.
    Although it is not the same blue, I find it an almost perfect match on the blue Archon :

And for @charlzrocks You can actually see (with some difficulty, I admit) the wattage of the coil through the window if you put the tank in a certain way on the base.

Not easy but better than nothing ;)
    (and sorry about the picture quality :\"> )
  • Cegoca said:

Just received mine today, the blue version.
    Although it is not the same blue, I find it an almost perfect match on the blue Archon :

And for @charlzrocks You can actually see (with some difficulty, I admit) the wattage of the coil through the window if you put the tank in a certain way on the base.

Not easy but better than nothing ;)
    (and sorry about the picture quality :\"> )

Yeah, but still a bit of a struggle cause I already filled it before realizing I couldn't see the writing on the coil.
    But, I do LOVE the blue tank, great photo of the Archon with new tank! I was gonna get one but opted for the Rainbow as I didn't have anything rainbow yet. It looks good on my Red nx100 though!
  • Now we know what will be next in your Aspire cart ... a blue Exo ... but I repeat, both blue colors are not the same (although they match rather well under the specific light when that picture was taken).
    But who knows, perhaps will Aspire soon release a box matching size and colors of the Exo ?
  • @Cegoca Great shoot,I like your picture. :D
    I have passed the suggestion to our products development department.
    How about use the same tube as the stainless version,instead of grey or black tube
© 2015 Powered by Aspire