Archon case

Hi, I've just bought the Archon and it's a great little mod. I'm after a black silicone case for it, can anyone post a link to one please?

Thanks Pete.
Comments
  • 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • MrPete said:

Hi, I've just bought the Archon and it's a great little mod. I'm after a black silicone case for it, can anyone post a link to one please?

Thanks Pete.

I do not believe that there is a silicone case available for the Archon. The only silicone sleeve listed on the Aspire site is for the NX75 mod, sorry!
  • Thanks, I see the Plato has the same dimensions as the Archon, wonder if I could adapt one to fit?
  • MrPete said:

Thanks, I see the Plato has the same dimensions as the Archon, wonder if I could adapt one to fit?

Again, the only silicon case is for the NX75 mod. Neither the Plato or the Archon have one.
  • @charlzrocks Google "plato silicone case", you will have a lot of (non-Aspire) silicone sleeves (also sometimes called "modshield") available.

@MrPete But, although the dimensions of the Plato are the same as the Archons (the battery doors are interchangeable), the windows are located differently and the Archon has two more buttons, so it will not fit correctly.
    Maybe the same manufacturers will come out with an Archon sleeve in the future ?
    Although I must say that both Archon's I have been using for almost 6 months now do not have any scratch, can be cleaned easily and do feel very nicely in my hands, so I personally do not think a sleeve is that much needed.
  • @Cegoca

I never even thought of that! Thanks for the info. They are kinda pricey for something that, like you said, isn't needed. Although it is protective, it's more dress up to me. :D
  • Thanks for the reply, I contacted a seller on Ebay who appears to make covers for the Plato but I've had no response yet.....
    At the minute I only use the Archon at home so scratches etc... ain't a problem, if I take it to work I'd like it to be covered.
© 2015 Powered by Aspire