Aspire Nautilus 2 problems

Aspire Nautilus 2 is a great product. The flavor and steam volume are very good. But please consider its improvement: 1. The lid do not closed on resistance but on the ground as it often blocks itself. 2. Sealing gaskets to be more efficient as leakage may occur. 3. Lower airflow side to be wider and with a flat portion to ensure fastening when removing the lid. It's very difficult to do this being circular and as I said sometimes the lid remains stuck on the resistance. Thank you. Yours sincerely, Nicholas Toth.
Comments
  • 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Helllo,
    Thank you for support aspire and giving us your feedback.
    here are some suggestion and notes for your reference
    1.If users want to fill the tank,they can unscrew the cap like this (picture),hold the device upright,one hand to catch the cap,another hand to hold the base hardware to prevent it from turning around.then unscrew the cap.After filling, using the same way to screw the cap back.
    2.While filling, please don't over-fill, the e-juice level don't exceed the red line,which I marked out in the picture below.what's more,when filling,please close the airflow on the base hardware.We add extra o-rings into the package,if the original one broken,users can change it with the extra one.
    1.jpg
    1688 x 2105 - 179K
    2.png
    189 x 274 - 30K
    1.jpg 179.3K
    2.png 29.8K
  • Why can I not buy nautilus 2 coils anywhere in Maryland or online. This is ridiculous to sell us a tank with 1 good .7 coil and forcing us to buy old 1.8 coils for the entire life of the nautilus 2. This needs to be fixed ASAP. I shouldn't be begging to give Aspire my money for coils that came with a product originally
  • @Pineneddle you can buy the 0.7ohm coil from our distributors on USA
    aspirecig.com/business-partners/usa/
  • Why can I not buy nautilus 2 coils anywhere in Maryland or online. This is ridiculous to sell us a tank with 1 good .7 coil and forcing us to buy old 1.8 coils for the entire life of the nautilus 2. This needs to be fixed ASAP. I shouldn't be begging to give Aspire my money for coils that came with a product originally

There are many online retailers that sell the coils you are looking for. You can buy them online here: https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/replacement-coils-heads/shop-by-brand/aspire/aspire-nautilus-bvc-replacement-coil-0-7ohm-5pack.html Yes they are the correct .7ohm coils for the Nautilus 2 and they are genuine Aspire! I usually don't flaunt online retailers like this, but I am tired of folks bitching about where to get coils. :-w
© 2015 Powered by Aspire